Another Visit to US Concentration Camps

This year, officials have already apprehended 283,000 migrants from 60 countries, including Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Yemen and Turkey.

What? How can that be?

And for the record, we spoke with detainees through an interpreter, and everyone we met confirmed they were properly fed and had a safe place to sleep.

The interpreter probably lied to a sitting Senator huh? Or maybe the Senator is lying.

2 Likes

Which Senator? Blackburn or Merkley?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/06/sen_jeff_merkley_immigrant_detention_center_looked_like_a_dog_kennel.html

I’m also reminded of the scene in A Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovic where the Red Cross visits the Gulag. Its quite possible that the detention center put on a false front to show the V.P. (Can ICE spell “Potemkin village”?)

Republican senator defending a Republican President.

shocking.

2 Likes

Immigration law is just getting warmed up as the dominant discourse for the next 50 years.

No need to rush and no need to hyperbole.

Just put web cams on each facility and we can all watch and make up our own minds.

:stop_sign:

1 Like

I suspect the boomer free cheese will be a higher priority…

Why is there no footage or pictures of these claims? Why is there a picture of AOC, standing at a fence…claiming atrocities and all the camera has to do is pivot 90 degrees and expose this to the whole world? Why is this?

2 Likes

Have you not seen any pictures of the us concentration camps.

You must be blind.

Let me be your seeing eye dog

Allan (helping people in need on hannity since 2002)

Because CBP prohibited cameras… Why would they do that?

Is the answer to just let them all go? Even the children who are brought with adults who are not their parents? What is the answer?

Have pelosi, McConnell and trump with only bread and water and hash out a bill that all can take back to their base. For nancy it’s a path to citizenship for DACA people, for trump it’s his wall. Mitch who knows, but keep them in seclusion until it gets done.

Allan

They prohibit crossing the border illegally too…anyone get across?

1 Like

They do “look like” dog kennels. Or holding cells, which is what a dog kennel is. How do you make a place designed to detain people “aesthetically pleasing”. Maybe the need a feng shui expert.

Yes, it’s absolutely possible they cleaned the place up.

It is odd the Pence and Blackburn didn’t see the same conditions that the prior visit saw… Its almost like the visited entirely different facilities, but what do I know… McAllen… El Paso… basically the same thing… :grinning:

Free? I’ve had it on layaway and making payments for 40 years.

They visited the McAllen sectors, not the El Paso sector… Only a difference of 800 miles or so

And you are getting a fantastic return for your payments…

Well that explains it then. Thanks.

Remains to be seen.

I believe the technical term for this is the “ole switcheroo”

In my opinion, anything that is arguing against the Government’s own assessment of the conditions is quite silly

1 Like