Another unarmed good guy takes bad guys gun

Your leftist politics are well know in these threads.

He was saving lives and patching up wounded soldiers.
He had others protecting his own Butt as well. with GUESS WHAT FIREARMS.
No one is saying he wasn’t a hero or a Brave soldier who stood on his principles of pacifism and that wanting to save lives.
But you argument is stupid. If he ended up in a situation with the enemy facing him with a firearm and the enemy soldier was set to kill him he wouldn’t be able to win unless the soldier wasn’t competent.

He had “God” and “Luck” on his side in many of the situations and i bet he would have told you that as well.

Liberals here are mainstream. maybe down your way they are not.

Allan

That is not remotely true. The gun was not jammed when James Shaw took action. Had it been he wouldn’t of been shot with it

There’s nothing mainstream about liberals.

LOL. am I not a human. do I not bleed red blood when cut.

we will just have to agree to disagree on the word mainstream.

as always.

Allan

You’ve never been out of Jersey long enough to recognize mainstream.

Jersey is mainstream,

Bruce…

Bon Jovi…

Frankie Valli…

Allan

According to shaw he was grazed by a bullet fired through the door and then the gun jammed.

So was he lying?

I like the 4 seasons. The other 2…nah.

gun jamming is speculation by you, not a fact.

Allan

Repeating it won’t make it true. That’s Shaw’s words, not mine. For whatever reason he believed the gun was no longer functional and that’s when he launched his attack, again, from his own words.

From a more recent interview with Shaw.

When the shooting started, Shaw said he dived toward the bathroom. A bullet grazed his elbow — and he realized there was nowhere else for him to go. When Shaw saw the gunman point the barrel of his rifle down toward the ground, pausing to either reload or fix a jam, Shaw saw his chance.

And just as I said earlier he was acting out of his own sense of self preservation, the most basic of all human instincts.

“I did that completely out of a selfish act. I was completely doing it just to save myself. Now, me doing that, I did save other people. But I don’t want people to think that I was the Terminator, or Superman or anybody like that. It was just, I figured if I was going to die, he was going to have to work for it.”

And again, I commend the young man for his efforts.

Agreed, repeating your opinion that the gun was jammed in no way makes it true. For whatever reason the police dept who handled the gun afterwards said Shaw’s actions saved lives. Again from the poilice dept own words

It isn’t my opinion, it is Shaw’s statement and you know it so go troll someone else.

And his words of “jammed or whatever” were countered by the police department who says more people would of died if he hadn’t acted.

Horse ■■■■■ Nothing they can say can counter Shaws account of the events that night.

You’re not even trying to keep up are you?

From my post above.

Again, Shaws first person account given to the interviewer.

You may be a Krav Maga master, but not everyone is, and most people aren’t quick enough to do a gun disarm like this guy can:

Victor Marx Double Gun Disarm

So yeah, expecting ordinary people to just disarm criminals is plain unrealistic.

Then why did the police say that more people would have been killed if the gun was inoperable? Sounds like the the gun was “or whatever”: and not jammed at all