Another Timely Message for Beto and his Fellow Gun Banners

In 1988, the crime rate in the United States rises four hundred percent. The once great city of New York becomes the one maximum security prison for the entire country. A fifty-foot containment wall is erected along the New Jersey shoreline, across the Harlem River, and down along the Brooklyn shoreline. It completely surrounds Manhattan Island. All bridges and waterways are mined. The United States Police Force, like an army, is encamped around the island. There are no guards inside the prison, only prisoners and the worlds they have made. The rules are simple: once you go in, you donā€™t come out.

1 Like

It was also concurrent with reduction of atmospheric lead content.

Iā€™m pretty sure that lead levels donā€™t deter crime. We know for a fact that the knowledge their prey may be armed or is definitely armed clearly deters criminals.

Letā€™s stay in the realm of reality if thatā€™s not too much to ask.

But people would be fleeing the UK like they are doing in South Africa if their violent crime rate was actually five times higher than the USā€™s.

If you are enamored with the UK you could always move there. Just saying. :grin:

Not a citizen of the EU, so not so easy.

If I was that enamored I would give it a try.

They couldnā€™t drag me there to live with a team of wild horses.

Visiting is ok to live not so much.

He has me just about ā€œconvincedā€ WR. I am closely watching my guns for any sign of movement! :wink::wink::rofl:

A very judicious action.

Lead levels affect intelligence. And the reduction of lead use does correlate with the reduction in crime.

Tiday is my normal shooting range day so there will be some gun movement after while. :+1:

1 Like

youā€™ll notice it was becoming a big story that dem wanted to confiscate guns forcibly, and Trumpā€™s approval was heading up when the media dems released the ukraine hoaxā€¦

Such a sily thing for you to nit-pick,

1 Like

Iā€™ve meant multiple foreigners who feel safer in the US than their own country because they know that a lot of law abiding citizens own guns and will come to their defense if need be. They also tell me to keep fighting and not allow government and scared of their own shadow people in the US disarm me.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think it possible, but apparently politicians are becoming more stupid.

As a matter of interest which countries were they from?

Probably Australians? :grin:

Very, very, very unlikely unless they are from FNQ.

Who or what is FNQ?

Far north Queensland.