Another Standing Up To Cancel Culture Hero?

The Governor is claiming that footwear is part of a fight for the soul of our nation.

What a drama Queen.

How? Its not “cancel culture” to say you disagree with what someone is doing. Did the governor put pressure on the shoe manufacturer to stop making those shoes? Did she try to ban his records?

If you are a governor you can no longer have religious convictions?
You are allowed personal opinions even if you hold office.

2 Likes

The canceling will be coming forthwith.

1 Like

Better gear up to go after Biden and every other lib who dared to quote scripture. Pretty sure you won’t however.

1 Like

Oh. I’ll wait till it happens.

1 Like

She’s a clown.

1 Like

:rofl: Sure, sure. She’s the clown in this deal.

1 Like

You don’t want to bet on that…

Chin-scratching emoji

She won’t. Y’all will.

Of course this dude did it on purpose because he saw an excellent chance to make “anti cancel culture” people look like fools and generate clicks. For as mediocre a rapper as he is, he knows marketing.

1 Like

No one in the right mind would give him commercial time, so create a controversy, get the news media involved…it becomes trending news, the twitterverse explodes…and soon it’s on all social media…and the shoes…are they selling? I don’t think that really matters. His name is out there, and that’s what really counts.

It’s selling and streaming his new music lol.

Case in point - he wins because of conservative outrage. Some battles aren’t worth fighting.

Apparently not. Looks like you’re wrong. Again.

1 Like

Me and some other people? I never heard of they guy and could care less about him. Are you ok?

I don’t believe she’s the one lap dancing for the devil and putting blood in shoes. That would be yaboi.

It’s been a day.

I just can’t put my finger on what the unifying factors are that make our principled anti cancel culture conservatives not want to defend someone doing something that’s causing a moral outrage. Hmmm.