Another recession warning

No the concept so much as the agreements themselves. Few of them truly promoted actual free trade.

They always have. Fear, division, and despair are all they have to get elected on.

What he actually supports are the biggest killers of small business, conglomerates like Walmart.

Every other globalist strategic to oust Trump has failed. As a desperate last resort, why not release a bio-engineered virus to collapse the world’s economies and “justify” the rise of a world government to manage a world government manufactured pandemic crisis?

Oh my.

Australia CAN do better.

:kangaroo:

Why did he vote against them?

Well as of now futures are down 700 points. It’s going to be a rough day.

Oh yes, Adam, the sky is falling into a deep recession. But uh, lets at least wait for the Stock Market to open this morning before you set your hair on fire again, eh?

:rofl:

1 Like

You asked how the markets would do today, so I gave you some information and my opinion on how they’ll do today.

1 Like

I know, you need to be right at some point this week.

I think we should make a collage of these liberal hair on fire “recess shun” predictions and repost them when the dow hits 30000

2 Likes

I’m not even sure what you’re talking about. And I’ve never been running around screaming recession. The article you keep posting from January was literally just me posting an article and saying we should discuss it.

The way our government is run these days with monetary injections of capital into the markets. We may see a rising stock market continue into any recession. I just don’t know how the markets will react anymore.

Sure thing, fella.

They are saying it(sell off) is a reaction to the Corona virus not the US economy.

2 Likes

Yeah but, Orange Man Bad. Pray for disaster. :wink:

2 Likes

Well that;s true of course! :wink:

Unfortunately the coronavirus is definitely going to cause some pain. Hopefully it won’t trigger a recession, but just the restricted air travel alone is enough to put a serious drag on our economy. Add to that the supply chain issues associated with the factory shut downs in china, and you have a chance at real bad news.

But hopefully the virus burns itself out. Doesn’t seem ready to do that yet…

It’s a reaction to the coronavirus effect on the US economy.

Not so much us as trade with China. China has a huge problem and probably can’t ship normally to us at this point.