Another recession warning

Look at his actions.

There can’t be another major great depression. The Glass-Steagall Act was put in place so that it would never happen again for the same reason it did. Oh…wait. :roll_eyes:

Specifically?

Exactly.

Which actions?

Right. He supports taxing them out of business…

1 Like

I agree. I’d like to see some examples.

You said he doesn’t support free enterprise and I asked you about his actions that support your claim. Which actions?

There are none. Hence my disagreement.

Libs…please, Please, PLEASE…BE ANOTHER RECESSION SO WE CAN YELL AT THE SKY ABOUT TRUMP!!!

That doesn’t make sense. If there are no actions that support your claim that he doesn’t support free enterprise, then he supports free enterprise.

If there are no actions that support his claim, it’s just horse ■■■■■

Didn’t we have a few threads on this about 2-3 months ago? I will predict that this thread will be no more predictive than they were.

He’s voted against every international free trade agreement he’s ever seen lol. Lotsa conservatives are on that same page. I’m not saying people should vote for him, just saying the economy is not going to collapse if he somehow becomes president.

There will be so much restrictions on small business they will evidentially suffocate from em.

No, we are for fair trade. The problem with trade is when one nations has bunch of restrictions on it’s industries while other nation doesn’t.

You’re creating unfair trade balance when that happens.

And against most of the same FREE trade agreements as Bernie Sanders. He likes tariffs too.

Anyone wanna guess what the stock market is gonna do tomorrow? :slight_smile:

You said

No we are not.

Do a nose dive…and then libs here start a thread Recession!!! ?

3 Likes