Another Questionable Shooting?

In your apples comparions, not a good shot without any other context. In the Orange context we know why the shot was taken.

Of course I am.

No your not.

Why was it taken?

Go ahead and explain it.

From the OP and the video, all we know is he was an ā€œarmed robberā€ that police were in lawful pursuid of.

Did the cop shoot him because he chased him?

Suspect.

Only partially.

Iā€™ve since looked up the rest of the story.

Yes a suspected armed robber.

Iā€™m going to say interesting.

Why did suspect get out with shotgun and proceeded to walk around to front of car?

Better protection?

Itā€™s really unknown. But when cops have been chasing you lights and siren . . ā€¦

That is what it appears the dead stupid suspect was attempting to do.

Then why didnā€™t he just shoot him through the window?

Just by going off the videoā€¦Iā€™m going to decide with cop.

2 Likes

Not an armed robber.

How do you know he was stupid?

Donā€™t know enough about the story to answer that question. Sorry.

And if you knew that he went into a walmart, smashed a locked glass case, took amunition for the weapon, and assulted employeeā€™s on the way out of the store?

Suspected armed robber.

To be honest I wouldnā€™t have to know that. He was counting on cop not shooting him in the back while he takes a better defensive position. Thatā€™s what video appears he was doing. At least that was my first thoughtā€¦which is usually correct.

1 Like

Because heā€™s not allowed to. Which means he didnā€™t shoot the suspect because he chased him. Which makes the chase irrelevant.

He shot him because he got out of the car armed. Donā€™t know if the cop told him to get out of the car or not. No doubt he told him at least once to drop it.

So, the shooting begins when the car door opens.

Now, thatā€™s my apple. If it is me instead of a cop, good shoot? What happens to me if I shoot him in the back?

1 Like