Another Questionable Shooting?

Lights and siren . . . oh I’ll just get out and start walking holding a gun (after allegedly robbing a store and assulting employees".

The cop didn’t know that.

Desperate is another option.

The officers also did two warning shots to get him to stop (slowed down portion cirlces where the other two shots hit). he kept walking, and was then shot.

So what?

Good question…really good question.

The officers recieved a broadcast of a vehicle and suspect descrption. This car and driver matched. Reasonable suspicion.

images (1)

You must be joking.

“Reasonable suspicion.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

To do what?

And for the missing information from the OP:

According to the sheriff, Nylander left his home with a tactical shotgun, drove to Walmart, smashed a glass ammunition case with a hammer and robbed the store of ammo while assaulting an employee.

The robbery and assult.

The deputy and his partner chased Nylander through Napa until the suspect drove onto a service road and stopped his car in front of a locked gate.

The fleeing officers

Deputy Lee fired two shots, both of them missing Nylander. That’s when Sheriff Robertson said Lee “assesses the threat” and saw his two shots “had no effect” on Nylander. He fires another two shots, both of which hit Nylander. The fourth shot was fatal, Robertson said.

Maybe not warning shots. But you’d think if you knew you were being shot at you would stop.

A little. first two shots missed. Guy didn’t stop, so they shot again.

So were they “warning shots” or ■■■■■ shots”?

To stop and question the person driving the car.

Once he takes off, then you’ve got fleeing an officer.

second one. Officer needs remedial shooting lessons and more time at the range.

There’s my apple.

Citizen Sneaky fired two shots, both of them missing Nylander. That’s when Sheriff Robertson said Sneaky “assesses the threat” from behind and saw his two shots “had no effect” on Nylander. He fires another two shots, both of which hit Nylander in the back. The fourth shot was fatal, Robertson said. Citizen Sneaky was carrying a high power Glock pistol with high capacity clips of the type carried by special forces in war zones.

There’s my recipe.

1 Like

Where are those two bullets?

At which time the officer is allowed to shoot the suspect in the back?

That part is obviously fantasy.

3 Likes

If the officers can articulate they felt they were in imminent dager . . . yes.

1 Like

You sure about that?

Same for me?

1 Like