Another mass shooting - at least 12 dead in CA

BS and you know it.

We know the shooters did.

I know Dr. Joyce Lee Malcolm.

Through her work.

I know history.

I know what you posted is not even close to the truth.

Shooting up a crowd of complete strangers is crazy. It is obviously a mental health problem.

:roll_eyes: A little after the fact. But the dead appreciate your concern

They basically just worded it wrong (and condemned us to what we have today).

Ah.

So Islamic terrorism is a mental health issue.

I do actually think that’s true.

Cool story bro.

Gunnutters can’t grasp this.

Although you may believe everything you posted there, it’s just not true. The simple fact is I’m not willing to give up the rights I enjoy in attempt at placating your desires with a false sense of security. That’s not fear, it’s not irrational, it’s plain and simple fact. I’ve lived long enough to have witnessed multiple iterations of attempting to placate your kinds fears, multiple gun and ammo bans, various restrictions and regulation on top of regulation. Every act ending with the same inevitable result…not enough to assuage your kind of their insecurities. So, rather then entertain yet another round of trying to make you feel better at the expense of the rights myself and millions of other US citizens enjoy, I think it’s time we just say no.

Awe, you think you learned something from me. That’s sweet.

So you have no problem with cocaine, heroin, fentanyl, lsd, ect over the counter.

They also got slavery wrong. And women voting. And a number of other things we had to fix. It just takes forever and a lot of death or suffering or injustice before we fix stuff.

Aw… You’re all confused again. :hugs:

Exactly! Now let’s get those grenades back on the shelves dammit!!

lol - you’ve lived long enough to see your heroe’s of the gun lobby manage to have ridiculous legislation passed instead of really just letting us get rid of the guns.

What are you afraid of? Is it people with grenades? No, I bet that’s not it.

It’s really effective.

Dumb as ■■■■■ but effective. Right?

Um… What are you talking about?

Yes, that whole enigmatic cypher about people having an uninfringeable right to bear arms has proven to be well beyond the comprehension of some…they should have simply spelled out “people have a right to own guns” in crayon with pictographs.

Wrong poster