Another mass shooting - at least 12 dead in CA

What about your environment makes you feel safe. I’m truly interested.

Fear of what?

I’m not Japanese. How many gangs do they have? Illegal aliens? What percentage of their population is ex cons?

do you guys sharpened butter knives that you carry?

They’re not allowed.

Never know when you’re going to need to butter a crumpet or shank a bitch.

2 Likes

No, no, no… I know better than you what you are thinking and feeling man. You want your gun based on irrational fears.

You should really let them go.

The 2a and 3a were knee jerk reactions by the founding fathers to actions taken by the British.

If the British hadn’t taken those action, those admend. wouldn’t be there.

If the 3a disappeared tomorrow, no one would notice, or care.

The 2a is what’s over left of a misguided rationale by a bunch backwater hicks, being maintained by the same mentality. In the opinion of many in this county.

Let go of your irrational fears man. All of them.

but what happens after that when you’re at the yoga studio and someone starts shooting?

And the irrational fears of gun owners everywhere have further twisted and misused this amendment.

They really need help.

You tut at them loudly until they get the message.

i think the 2a was a necessity at the time. they had no idea when the British or Spanish or Mexicans would invade (again).

plus, Dan’l friggin Boone was alive. how was he going to eat? Chick-fil-A?

must be nice to be in a society where the kids don’t have to worry about being blown away at school.

Well, that’s not even close to the truth.

If we had mandatory licensing of all firearms like we should, that shooter last night would have had his guns take when police questioned him preciously about his mental health.

They served their purpose.

So being afraid of a mass shooting occurring where you are is irrational?

Maybe or maybe not, or maybe in a different form.

Uh, they can do that now. He was evaluated by professionals.