Another hillary investigation fails

That’s what fake news gives us.

I voted for her.

I kept hearing how devastating it was going to be for Hillary (and Comey? Obama?) once Huber was done investigating. What charges were found with which to charge Hillary?..seems I heard it somewhere…what were they?

Oh I remember now. NOTHING!

Could you please merge or delete this, @Snow96 or @GWH?

4 Likes

“Huber’s effective conclusion of his review is likely to anger many Republicans who hoped the top prosecutor from Utah would validate their long-held conspiracy theories about Clinton.”

Wompity womp. Amirite? The herd will just have to get over it.

3 Likes

They just seem to keep on believing.

Many of us did. Unlike some Trump* voters, we’re not ashamed. We don’t claim to be his “harshest critic” yet do his boot licking at every opportunity.

7 Likes

I did.

I did and have zero regrets. First time voting for a Democrat in a federal election.

6 Likes

Of course not. We’ve seen over and over that trumpers are allergic to facts

1 Like

I proudly did,

Spam investigation, apparently.

The uranium queen was colluding with Putin, so they could all make money. Why else would she do it…

and WAPO is not trust worthy…

So what news are you relying on?

Meh, thanks for playing.

You should play too. Why did Hillary sell those rights to Putin?

You’ll have to ask the executives of Uranium One since they are the ones who made the decision to sell to Rosatom.

You have to have that sale approved by the state department which Hillary ran…

From the link:
" The State Department did not have the power to unilaterally approve or reject the sale, and Clinton was not actually directly involved in the approval process. The original FBI investigation into whether Clinton had ties to the deal found no evidence of wrongdoing, but Sessions revived the inquiry in late 2017 after facing pressure from Trump.

Huber’s effective conclusion of his review is likely to anger many Republicans who hoped the top prosecutor from Utah would validate their long-held conspiracy theories about Clinton."

Womp womp.

4 Likes

That lacked the normal enthusiasm. I give this post a 4 out of 10.

5 Likes

A defense from the washington post is not credible. They basically work for Hillary and the dems… They pushed a conspiracy theory for 3 years knowing it was wrong… They lie…