Another fox founding reporter leaves

We saw that coming with RINO Paul Ryan on the board of directors.

Bah. You’re just making this up as you go along, aren’t you.

As I said if you want to believe your false assertion that I have never watched Fox News I have disabused you of the veracity of that assertion.

I don’t believe you. Pausing there and catching a few minutes while channel surfing does not count. Neither does seeing replays on other media outlets of excerpts from FOX. Nothing that you have ever posted here remotely suggests that you have ever watched a complete News Show on FOX.

You have no basis for your claim.

Your claim is completely wrong.

Yes I do … your posts in this Forum.

I recall on several occasions posting about an interview between Bill O’Reilly and Donald Trump on the erstwhile The O’Reilly Factor on Fox News where Donald Trump denied saying something that he had said a few minutes earlier in the same interview. That you continue to assert, without any foundation whatsoever, that I have never watched a Fox News programme is bizarre to say the least. It speaks to a complete lack of credibility for any argument you put forward on this subject.

Frustrating, isn’t it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Frustrating that you continue to assert something without any basis for that assertion? Why would it be frustrating to me? It merely confirms that you have no personal knowledge of me and reinforces the point that your assertion is baseless

I have a basis … your posts. What’s your basis for asserting that you watch FOX News?

Reality.

Sure. :blush:

It is highly amusing to me that you think you are in a better position to know what tv programmes I watch than me. Highly amusing indeed.

Your posts are the reveal. But go ahead and laugh, everybody else is. :wink:

Are you calling me a liar when I say that the claim I have never watched a Fox News’s programme is not correct?

No. I simply do not believe you based on your posts regarding FOX News content. I think you have been watching excerpts of FOX programming reaired on other media outlets. And that’s giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If you don’t believe me, you think I am lying. There are only two possibilities I have watched Fox News’s programmes or I have not.

So there is absolutely no misunderstanding, the claim that I have not watched any Fox News’s programmes as aired on the Fox News channel through Foxtel in Australia is NOT TRUE.

Well, then, you didn’t understand what you saw.

Another claim that is based on nothing.

Except your posts.