Another day Another karen

White woman accuses black teen of iPhone theft and assaults him.

Iphoning while black…lol

Later of course an Uber driver returns the woman’s phone.

Just another day in America…

Allan

1 Like

Its not a day, its a five minute incident. One of a million incidents of all sorts in a population of 350 million. And one that we would never have heard about had the races been different.

1 Like

Shame on that woman, what a bitch.

I feel our societal values of entitlement have gone too far.

1 Like

What I find ironic is that it’s in NYC, which has a far-left liberal majority.

1 Like

Five minute that shows a kid racism exist.

It shows one incident existed. Just like Smollett showed fake claims of racism existed.
Actually, this incident only indicates such racism existed in this incident…we don’t know whether she would have acted the same if the kid had been white. The normal thing would have been for the kid to show her to telephone and said, see, lady, this is my phone. It would have been so easy if he hadn’t had a burr stick somewhere.
Lets not assume no one is ever rude and offensive to white people. Only if a white person is rude and offensive to a black person is it going to be a news story.

The only racist thing in this incident is the assumption that it occurred because of race. :man_shrugging:

I really don’t understand why it’s so ironic, or really ironic at all. It’s par for the course:

Here’s more:

Yet more in neighboring New Jersey:

Many “far left” individuals are great at backstabbing with a smile :smiley:!

1 Like

Easy for you to say. You weren’t being wrongly accused.

I’m starting to think that many leftists are, in fact, closet narcissists- in other words, they are narcissistic, but they get their supply through certain associations and pretending to “do good.” This might explain why they place so much emphasis on status politics, and why many of them, including my former friend Faith, are suddenly coming out as transgender or bisexual. They feel so much guilt at who they are and what they secretly believe, but they still demand respect that they may have lost through other means, so they are quick to jump on the band wagon and claim to be oppressed. Yet they would be absolutely furious if someone like me suddenly identified as a Black transgender gay man- they would accuse me of appropriating and if I started “transitioning,” such as using makeup that is made for darker complexions, they would be horrified that I was doing “blackface.”

From what I have observed, many of them do, in fact, have mental illnesses. Just something that I have observed.

While I do agree that Black people still experience the mistreatment known as racial profiling, I have noticed that much of it happens in left-leaning cities. Sure, it also happens at times in right-leaning cities, but just using my hometown as an example, I have only seen one or maybe two at the max incidents that might qualify as “racist”- the main one being Terrance Crutcher and Shelby Marx.

I have heard the same thing from my friends who are of a darker skin tone, and I have already listed their names here on the forum. Rejoice is a wonderful person to be around; she loves ORU and she loves Tulsa. She just graduated with her Bachelor’s in Drama or film making. Something in that area. She was on my mission’s team, so we got to be very close, as did the other members of my team- it’s too bad that COVID-19 interrupted plans to go to Los Angeles’ Inglewood area.

Yes, we have some ways to go, and people need to stop with the status politics and start treating people with basic respect, no assumptions based on race. It starts with mindfulness, not guilt. But you cannot deny that we’ve come a long way since the 1860’s and even the 1960’s.

1 Like

Just want to point out that Black face is stupid.

Here’s Malcolm Little, aka Malcolm X, on white liberals in particular:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8869214-the-white-liberal-is-the-worst-enemy-to-america-and

And that’s coming from a man who once lived in Boston.

The only real difference I’ve noticed of obviously not all in either camp, but some are racist, & conservative racists show you up front their contempt, so you can see it and avoid them, or tell ‘em off.

It’s more sneaky mean with many white liberals. As Malcolm stated, they pretend to be friends of the black man. They hide their contempt behind statements like “Affirmative action benefits minorities. I’ve seen black people get into college and do things they otherwise wouldn’t have had a chance to do with their lives.”

OK, so you think they get where they do on handouts rather than through their own efforts, and people like me are the racists :roll_eyes:. Um, OK, whatever.

Here’s another sneak attack from a liberal majority state. A scout not even in his teens, just how low can one go? The attacked scout, btw, is now an amazing man:

Make sure to listen to him in the video. He really is amazing!

Not sure many libs are that great about how they treat other that heterosexual folk, either.

Sure, I’ve known Floridians to be up front if they’re uncomfortable, for example, Ma’am, I don’t care what you do or who with at home, but can you please not hold hands with your girlfriend in the grocery store? to obnoxious rants against gay couples in airports.

They’re at least up front, though. You know where you stand with them & can walk away.

Here it’s more sneaky, like a possibly gay man being quoted a much higher price for the same home repair than his neighbors, lesbian & transgender individuals being turned down for job after job by companies claiming inclusion.

It’s like would you like your racism & homosexual hate served northern sanitized or southern fried? Again, not everyone in either part of the country fits either of these descriptions, but when they do those are the differences I observe.

Doesn’t mean it’s racist.

The propensity for libs to assign “racism” to everything just diminishes the meaning of the word.

Now, if you have some evidence that this woman accused the kid BECAUSE he’s black, then I’d stand with you in saying it’s a racist incident.

Yep.

That was June. Do you have something a little more timely than 6 months ago.

Allan

Teenage is not a race.

Yep. Teenagers of all races are suspect by adults of all races.

Yes, but I was a teenager in another life.