Another day Another karen

Update. Ready to arrest Karen.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/police-ve-identified-file-charges-200000991.html

Allan

That’s not really unexpected. A little more than half of the NYC metro residents are democrats.

Not really.
When it comes to the black community, this type of behavior has historically been a bi-partisan effort. It doesn’t matter if it’s in NYC or Laurel, MS. Hell, the most racist northern city I ever been to is Boston.
You guys sit here and point the finger back in forth between liberals and conservatives, from our perspective they are the same people.

The Antifa types are mostly a mixture of lifetime victims who look to the government to stand up for them and their strange lifestyles. They associate the popular, alpha kids from their school years as “the right”.
The wealthy liberals grew up without parents, either living away at private schools or raised by nannies while their parents coked it up with other prominent members of society. They were unloved and want to return the favor to those they have the money and power to control.
Minority liberals have been taught their whole lives that oppression is the reason they are in their current position. Minority conservatives who work hard to persevere and dismiss this narrative are labeled “sell-outs”.
They are an incredibly miserable bunch who hate the notion of happiness.

Little perp walk for the Karen.

Extradited from Callie.

Notice the leg shackles.

Allan

Racism has an expiration date for you?

So far can we go back in history. 6 months? A year? 20 years? 100 years?

What’s the expiration date?

Allan

Why did you assume the OPer was assuming the Karen was a conservative?

The post was not intended for the O P, but for another poster who was surprised such behavior would take place in a very liberal part of the States.

Was it racist or some emotion person having an emotional episode.

I am surprised too.

A "Karen* can be right or left, conservative or liberal. This was an emotional chick that.may have been drunk.

Yes Karens come in all flavors.

Don’t know for sure. Maybe both.

Come back when you know for sure and enlighten me, my dear brother.

only person who knows… is the lady herself. all of us are guessing.

Tom, tom, tom, you said “Five minute that shows a kid racism exist.”

What are you saying, Bro? Please address my question.

Who knows what her motive is?

She’s a nut.

Allan

1 Like

We agree she is a nut… She has a history of acting up. So I doubt she was racist. Just an emotionally disturbed chick having a meltdown. She was off her emotional meds or on drugs and/or alcohol. Crazy chicks and guys should not use mind altering substances. Look what it has done to Portland.

If the “victim” is black, it’s racist. That’s the rule, don’tcha know?

1 Like