Another caned question and more proof that questions and answers been staged

A few weeks ago a photographer got a shot of her binder. And there were multiple tabs that were mispelled.

He was the VP of the Administration that shipped jobs, aka “labor” to China and he will do it again, he will be instructed by his handlers to do it if God forbid he wins the election.

1 Like

She’s a graduate of Georgetown and Harvard University so I suspect it’s some type of abbreviation system she’s got going on with that binder to deal with the moron journalists and the idiotic questions they ask her. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So, the “MeToo” movement is about believing all women, forever, no matter what the evidence?

How much money does trump owe China?

Oh, you mean the idiotic questions where her response are lies? She is about as bad at telling the truth as Sarah was.

1 Like

Much less than what the American taxpayers had to pay to bail out the farmers that Trump threw under the bus.

I think it is important when you are talking about someone else’s policies instead of your own. Kaleigh is briefing President Trump’s policies.

Biden is briefing …

no of course not

only when non-left scotus nominations or republicans are involved.

Could you post something a little more trivial?

1 Like

No!!!

Why not? How many threads about Biden being mentally unfit do we need? If not a BDS thread, there should be a one and only thread on Biden’s cognition status.

I’m intrigued by this post. @kermode and his opinion was the entirety of the “me too” movement? That’s so fascinating. Can you tell us more?

This isn’t about Biden being unfit…it’s about libs basically deceiving Americans. Libs like yourself and others who will say and do anything to cheat. Yes I said it. You’re not fooling people…and middle America are seeing it.

1 Like

I want one who is good with policy that’s good for America. Trump.

We had a decent human being in office with Carter who was a total incompetent. We don’t need another like that.

Especially one suffering from dementia.

1 Like

I look forward to your resurrected belief that honesty, integrity, intelligence, adult behavior and family values matter once Trump is no longer in office.

Throwing open the borders will be a real boon to people in the labor market.:rofl:

2 Likes

i said it a month ago, momma jill is typing his answers in for him.

2 Likes

Elder ABUSE of a sick elderly man is criminal!

1 Like

Welcome to forum.

It is a form of elderly abuse. In fact it’s almost sickening what they’re doing to that poor man.

1 Like