Another caned question and more proof that questions and answers been staged

Yes staged questions. Apparently they got the order of questions mixed up so they had to scroll up to her answer.

Is that really uncommon in these kinds of things though…I mean politically?

I don’t need to like the person in the office. I just have to like what he does on behalf of keeping America strong, free and prosperous.

2 Likes

Staged questions and answers…no it isn’t common. People use to frown on that ■■■■■■■■ libs openly embrace it.

1 Like

He sounds like he’s about to pass out.

That is a neurological side effect of trying too hard not to study…

As I said I am dyslexic, and sometimes that makes talking in front of others very hard too. Sometimes my mind works so fast that in the middle of a sentence I will simply lose a word. It just vanishes in the middle of saying it sometimes…and the electrical storm that goes on inside of my brain trying to search for that word in milliseconds while trying not to sound clinically stupid induces a stress response that literally almost makes me pass out. My brain is overworking, I am embarrassed and Afraid that people with thing I am stupid…and it feels like I am going to faint. I get his looking like that. It is a shame that others (collectively) cannot see and understand that.

1 Like

In that case then it’d help if he just answered the questions from his head rather than reading the answers.

I too have dyslexia and know exactly what you mean. It sucks ass. As I’m typing, no matter how hard I try not to flip certain letters etc, it still happens. I can even be thinking about it and it still comes out wrong. I have to constantly edit myself. Recently an entire sentence got typed all the way out with my subject and verb flipped. That one shocked me. I almost always catch everything though.

It’s more common than you think.

Just watch a Kayleigh McEnany press conference and you will see canned answers all the time.

It’s been proved that’s what her binder is for.

Politicians do this all the time.

1 Like

lol, yea the friendly White House press gives her the questions before hand.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Since the media is so predictable, they pretty much do.

And her binder is pretty big.

1 Like

Can we move this into the BDS thread?

After 47 years as an apprentice…He is ready…Day 1.

3 Likes

criticizing her for being prepared?

dont believe all women?

No.
Do you??

and just like that the “me too” movement died

1 Like

You said it had been proven. Show your evidence, being prepared is not evidence.

you beat me to it. Wonder if he will come up with that proof.

Not a part of it.
You believe all women?

no i don’t subscribe to hypocrite leftist movements