Another caned question and more proof that questions and answers been staged

Come on man? You need to help to act and think like a working man?

A teleprompter?

2 Likes

Guy is so out of touch with common working man it isnā€™t even funny anymore.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what weā€™re supposed to glean from that weirdly short and cut off video, but that was a really great event for Joe. Hereā€™s more from that event:
" Democratic nominee Joe Biden vowed to be the ā€œstrongest labor president youā€™ve ever hadā€ in a virtual event Monday with AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka.

ā€œYou can be sure you will be hearing that word ā€˜unionā€™ plenty of times if Iā€™m in the White House,ā€ Biden said Monday. ā€œIf I have the honor of becoming your president, Iā€™m going to be the strongest labor president you have ever had.ā€ā€

3 Likes

yeah hes going to a ā€œstrong labor presidentā€ like he gives a damn about ā€œlaborā€ ever. thats sweet

yes the questions are obviously canned for him. heā€™s incapable of handling real ones

Biden had 50 years to prove he supports laborā€¦but instead he throw his political clot behind China and credit card companies.

Yea Joeā€¦while you pretended to care about working people/struggles you were in bed with credit card industryā€¦

2 Likes

the left will buy anything he says now.

like sheeple

sheeeeple

Heā€™s reading from a TelePrompTer on a zoom Q&A and botched it. Itā€™s pathetic. His handlers should give him bigger font at the very least.

4 Likes

Preview of the ā€œdebatesā€?

arghh

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to voting for Joe - flubs, gaffes, stumbles and all.
We need a decent human being in the Oval Office again.

7 Likes

china joe is completely spontaneous and off theā€¦Line pleaseā€¦No, move it up a little, but slow down the textā€¦Come on man!!

1 Like

I think he was reading the young ladies questions as there also seemed to be a delay in the link. But what do I know.

1 Like

I think the problem with this is not that he was using a teleprompter. Thatā€™s pretty standard for speeches.

The problem is this was a Q/A and if he was using a teleprompter it obviously means these were staged questions.

3 Likes

What is political clot? Not following?

Come on man, donā€™t be a putz.

Genuine question. I do not know what he means? Trying to follow? Name Calling though?

Was he saying CLOUT? heyā€¦true thingā€¦I have dyslexia, sometimes it takes me four or five times of reading something that is spelled wrongā€¦reading each word and trying to figure out from the context of what other words are. I just didnā€™t stop and re read four or five times. But after your post I did. I wasnā€™t being a putzā€¦I was truly confused.

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

Beijing Biden will only offshore more of our jobs to China.

Being dyslexic, I donā€™t call out people for their spelling or grammar errors, I have no room to talkā€¦This is what it would liook liek if I didnā€™t corretce myself as I typed when I type relly fast. Soā€¦no, I just had my own issue pullign together cotnext on what was said in the post. You could see people would have isses with my typing for sure.

1 Like