Another anti-vaxer dies

By dragging their corpses out to shame them and their families for daring to disagree with your POV and the almighty govt.

1 Like

By parroting dangerous information that causes needless deaths just to own the libz…

1 Like

Don’t worry, Biden is going to make sure the media gets a big payoff through the infrastructure bill so the media will most certainly continue the govt message only while making sure nothing else is written even if true. Paying them under the table doesn’t make them any less a ministry of propaganda.

You can continue to report the misinformation to P-Sucki Psaki. They may have little medals for y"all by now.

2 Likes

This is why this thread is needed.

Still missing the key point.

Sell the safety.

Quit calling reluctant pig headed and selfish.

They have safety concerns…address them in a respectable and engaging manner.

This thread is not how it’s done.

1 Like

If pro vax POV was taken by all. These people would be alive.

Anti vaxxers are literally killing themselves.

If your brother were in Jonestown. Wouldn’t you try and save him.

Or would you say it’s his POV. His life.

Allan

2 Likes

One POV is about stopping the pandemic and people not dying.

The other POV results in the continuation of the pandemic and causes preventable deaths.

Not all POV’s are equal.

5 Likes

‘The vaccines save lives’ is not a POV. It’s a fact.

1 Like

That is correct every citizen who is eligible vaxxed there are many fewer deaths.

That’s undebateable.

Or is it. Let’s hear so counter point or will it be crickets.

Allan

1. ■■■■■ he’s was younger than me.

Another tragic case.

Allan

That would be correct. With no reservations.

2 Likes

We have a fairly good ECMO program at my hospital and it is no joke, this is a complicated procedure that needs advanced training and management. But the rewards are astonishing. You can literally have no cardiac function and still live with this, it replaces your entire respiratory and circulatory system for days or even weeks on end.

I am glad we went through the pain of starting the program, though, it has saved a lot of lives due to COVID.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m skeptical at best that doctors are telling their patients that the choice to take the vaccine is “up to them” and not strongly recommended medical advice.

3 Likes

The I am too healthy for a COVID vaccine story.

20 years old.

A huge tragedy for all concerned.

Allan

Good point but it will whoosh right over their heads. They enjoy the idea/fantasy of controlling everyone imo.

2 Likes

It used to be that being a jerk was a signal that a person was only a fair weather ally.

A good indicator of a potential back stabber when the going gets tough.

2 Likes

:balloon: :champagne: :balloon:

2 Likes

Get well soon Ben.

Allan

Beets and ivermectin…

■■■?

Hope he and his wife recover fully and quickly.

We all knew that you and the other anti-vaxxers would celebrate his death.