Another anti-vaxer dies

To most people with common sense.

The Holocaust or vax mandates.

It’s close to which one is worse.

Really close.

Allan

The Holocaust ended with ovens, it didn’t start with them.

2 Likes

Ok. Seems like a an odd restraint to put on yourself given you comment on literally everything on these boards.

Anyway this group thinks it’s stupid …

So vax mandates are the start of something like the Holocaust.

Can’t see it here in the United States 2021.

It isn’t even close to Germany 1933.

Allan

It’s not my fault I post faster than you think.

I will defer to their opinion, and accept their expertise.

Now, what should be done? Rip the stars off? Beat them a little bit?

The mods

Here, that is correct. Are they here?

Perhaps less posting and more thinking would be a good thing.

I think their arguments, whatever they might be, become irrelevant because of their stupid decision to wear the stars. If they want to be taken seriously they should not wear the stars. Other than that, they should be left alone.

Try it and see.

They got you whining about them.

1 Like

There must be some basis for the rule here, or was it just something implemented on a whim?

If you want to discuss the forum, feel free to start a thread in Community Feedback.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Whooosh.

No, but actions have consequences.

So public shaming is a viable option.

WW

That’s ok. It’s a good rule that attempts to keep the horrors of Naziism from being diluted by cheap comparisons.

1 Like

No, the nazis never bothered to vaccinate the jews against a deadly disease before slaughtering them.

It’s an idiotic, offensive position that completely undermines any sort or point they are trying to make.

One doesn’t have to be jewish to be offended by holocaust comparisons. The holocaust was a crime against humanity - not just against the jews. It is an affront to our very humanness.

To apply your 'who are the experts anyway…what is truth?" stuff to this topic is pretty disturbing.

2 Likes

It also sure as ■■■■ didn’t start with free vaccines against a deadly disease for all the jews.

Just a reminder…

When the Nazi’s told the jews they were gassing that the room they were stepping into was going to clean them, and kill any bacteria and virus that they were carrying before they started living in the camp…they were lying…They were ■■■■■■■ lying so they could murder them.

They weren’t really providing a ■■■■■■■ vaccine-like process to keep the jews healthy. They were ■■■■■■■ killing them.

Isn’t it always? Perhaps it is time to bring back stocks and scarlet letters.

One of my personal favorites:

shame

Only for the very attractive of course.

2 Likes