Another anti-vaxer dies

It also sure as ■■■■ didn’t start with free vaccines against a deadly disease for all the jews.

Just a reminder…

When the Nazi’s told the jews they were gassing that the room they were stepping into was going to clean them, and kill any bacteria and virus that they were carrying before they started living in the camp…they were lying…They were ■■■■■■■ lying so they could murder them.

They weren’t really providing a ■■■■■■■ vaccine-like process to keep the jews healthy. They were ■■■■■■■ killing them.

Isn’t it always? Perhaps it is time to bring back stocks and scarlet letters.

One of my personal favorites:

shame

Only for the very attractive of course.

2 Likes

Did it start with mandates?

2 Likes

Please stop.

it’s a horrible comparison - deeply insulting. And giving it credence is insulting as well.

Pointing and laughing seems appropriate.

1 Like

Vaccine mandates started well over a hundred years ago with smallpox. I don’t see any ovens yet. Must be very incremental.

Why are you insulted? Are you a Holocaust survivor?

3 Likes

Zoom out. What damage have central government mandates done throughout history?

1 Like

Isn’t always when somebody has a different opinion from you?

Small Pox inoculation mandates go back to the Revolutionary War. What does that make George Washington?

Should we tear down statues of George Washington as a result?

Yes. It’s one of the primary reasons I visit this board.

1 Like

Just stop.

For goodness sake…

Or are you insulted on behalf?

The people wearing yellow stars are not comparing themselves to holocaust victims. They’re pointing out a similar aspect in which they are singled out by being marked. Why does this escape people?

Unvaccinated NFL players have to wear an armband at the facilities. Are they being treated like holocaust victims? No. But they’re being marked. No different than mandating all those that are unvaccinated have to wear a mask at work. They’re being marked.

4 Likes

Smallpox had a much higher mortality than the kung flu has.

1 Like

Ah…making anti-semitism great again…right on these boards!

And the inoculation to Small Pox was more dangerous than the COVID vaccine.

A mandate, is a mandate, right?

Lots of mandates in history, I don’t see any ovens in America. Are they right around the corner?

Any day now. Life saving vaccines generally lead to Holocausts.

Meanwhile…

Maybe anti-semitism to prove a political point is not such a great idea.