Announced One Hour Ago: ... Anti-vaccine activist RFK Jr. challenging Biden in 2024

All legal and under his doctors supervision.

He talks about that too.

you don’t see the irony in this?

1 Like

Yeah, you’re a Republican, we get it.

Which shows you are a party before country person and RFK jr is not.

2 Likes

Find me saying trump should not have to debate anyone mr I am so smart.

1 Like

I see someone who hasn’t listened to him.

He isn’t against vaccines.

He is concerned with too many vaccines.

I don’t think the Democrats…get it…

Many of his polices do not align with the far-left democrat party. I would not call them mainstream. The far left decide who gets the nomination not the voters. And it is not a conspiracy. Right as of this moment they are doing everything they can to keep RFK jrs name off the primary ballots.

2 Likes

We get that Republicans love RFK, Jr. He’s not going to be the nominee.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I said. You’re a Republican.

That’s what they’re telling you now. It’s false.

This thread is a perfect example of progressive Democrats and the intolerant attitudes they have.

It isn’t about Trump. RFK Jr will also get maligned for talking sense about the border and pandemic and many other issues.

If the far left is really running the party as you say, doesn’t that make them mainstream? Some people think we should go back to a time when there were no primaries and party delegates chose candidates at conventions. If RFK Jr. doesn’t make it onto the final ballot, you can always write him in.

Nobody is accusing you of saying that.

You all as in the gop which has no trouble being as bad as the dems when it comes to incumbents.

That’s why you all

And not you.

And I am not smort

I know you have not listened to him.

I have and so are many others.

He points out that improved hygiene and nutrition have also reduced childhood disease. Not vaccine alone.

And he is qualified to assess this how?

He is a nut. Here Are All The Conspiracies RFK Jr. Promotes

Instead of the scatter approach.

Focus on one.

Why? Would that make him seem less conspiratorial?

OK, I will go with this one. “Wi-Fi radiation opens up your blood-brain barrier, so all these toxins that are in your body can now go into your brain,” Kennedy told Joe Rogan an hour and 11 minutes into the June 15 episode of Rogan’s podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

I would think you and I should be VERY concerned about this one. Shocking!!!

I would never vote for any addict. I’m glad Jr is in recovery from his heroin addiction, but the rigors of the presidency are too great to risk on an addict. C’mon people.