Anheuser-Bush sheds 5 billion in value!

The report says “speculation” so why are you reporting it as fact? It may very well be but nothing is definitively known yet.

Views are views. It gets the product in front of more people.

But okay I am sure its yahoos who are shooting up bud cans and declaring on social media they will never drink bud again are Mulvaneys audience LOL.

I’m not sure as I believe that’s true.

I find it more likely that statement was concocted by their publicity dept, to give up the lowest hanging head possible for the chopping block.

2 Likes

That crossed my mind as well.

I would have probably said idiot, buffoon, moron, or maybe woke dumbass. Those words also apply.

Got every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The folks at Bud Light just learned that Americans really could care less about a man pretending to be a woman, and perhaps that we are getting sick of leftists trying to Ram their stupid agendas down our throats.

Go woke…go broke.

3 Likes

Mark Theissen made a great point related to this this morning on Fox.

“Thiessen noted that diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) management is the second fastest-growing job in America, according to LinkedIn….“That means that every major company in America is hiring a political commissar whose job is to promote inclusivity and push down the people who would say, ‘this might be a dumb idea,’” he explained….Thiessen told panelists many young people are taking DEI management roles because they want to do social justice work while making a corporate salary….“They don’t want social justice organization salaries,” he said. “Quit your job, take a pay cut and go work for social justice if that’s what you want. Otherwise, sell beer.” Bud Light's woke marketing exec roasted as company loses billions after partnership with trans influencer | Fox News

1 Like

What is bad about promoting inclusion?

The bud thing is odd but doesn’t bother me because their beer is piss. I do however wonder how the average woman thinks of Dylan advertising Nike sports bras and Tampax.

1 Like

Well, it totally sucks if you don’t want to be inclusive

True, hating diversity can lead to a lot of stress when watching others promote non judgmental sentiments. Still trying to understand what is different this time. Companies, as a sound business practice, want to include as many different demographics. And this isn’t the first time AB has promoted inclusion.

Which is the greater insult:

1. You drink Bud Lite.
  2. You voted for Biden.

That’s a dilemma, I would probably drink from the trans-can before voting for Biden.

Go woke go broke. Supporting fake females isnt inclusive its supporting delusion.

Yeah. I don’t care if AB used Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, John Wayne, and Clint Eastwood (okay … I’m dating myself a bit) to hawk their beer, Bud Lite is not worth drinking, let alone worth buying. Thinking about it, having some foo foo man as the face of Bud Light is somehow quite appropriate. :wink:

1 Like

In this age of micro-breweries … some of them which brew great beer … I don’t see why anyone would drink Budweiser, let alone Bud Light. Michelob (not the ultra) is AB’s only decent beer and that’s just barely. IMO they should have gone out of business 15-20 years ago.

Some wiz-kid marketing guy at AB got his decimal point in the wrong place. He thought trannies comprised 6% of the population, not 0.6%. :wink:

So you’re one of those guys, are you? The best beer is the free one someone hands you at a BBQ. :smile:

1 Like

They retired the Clydesdales, what do you expect. :wink:

1 Like

How appropriate. :smile:

Great ad campaign … “Bud Light! The beer for people who don’t like beer!” :wink: :+1:

1 Like

I have to admit a free beer tastes good.