Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

It’s the FBI’s job to investigate national security matters. They were totally within their rights to investigate Trump. If not the FBI, who would be proper to investigate him in your view?

That’s what a guilty man does.

No that cant be right, he is not guilty and clearly the best way to show this is by preventing anyone to prove it.

After all if one knows in their hearts they are not guilty then its only human nature to try and stop the investigation…

Or something

This is so simple and obvious.

When did people lose their common sense?

Remember how Hillary caterwauled about the Bengahzi investigations?

1 Like

Even for trumped up matters? If there was no reason to investigate President Obama for being in collusion with the Russians, then there was no reason to investigate President Trump. It is not the job of the FBI to investigate its citizens without first, probable cause, and second, unless there was a crime. They did not have probable cause; they did not have a crime. Now, with the President’s approval (and he would have given it) they wanted to start an investigation on outside interference in our elections, that is an entirely different matter, one that truly involves national security. In fact, President Trump urged an investigation into the voting process to see if illegal votes were indeed being cast and counted. There was an uproar over that, remember?

The only reason we are in the mess we are in is because the person Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page wanted to be elected was not elected. We can add Mueller and his team to that list as well.

President Trump is (huge surprise) not a perfect person. However, he is trying to fulfill his oath of office. Give him a chance instead of all this ankle biting. You people sound like my mother-in-law discussing/lashing out at President Reagan back in the day. And that wasn’t pretty or warranted. Neither is this.

There is ample reason for Trump and his campaign to have been investigated as evidenced by his lies over his business connections to Russia, the Trump tower meeting which they lied about and now the conviction of his former campaign manager and national security adviser over their lies about their connections with Russians.

An investigation is entirely reasonable…

No, it is not–especially not when the accusations of lying were unreasonable. Yes, the President is a bombastic, hyperbolic speaker, even pompous. Those are his characteristics, his personality. Even so, it is not that difficult to understand what he is saying if people will simply listen to the man and to what is going on. Do you know what he is guilty of? How dare a person who is not a politician run for office! He is outside of the box and D.C. feels that is exactly where he should have stayed. People have their place! And they should stay in them (says D.C.).

I’d love to see that crusty lapdog try to subpoena someone for suggesting a constitutional remedy. Go balls out.

you are living a fantasy.

Its cute you think thats the problem.

Who the hell do those guys think they were? Talking about reversing an election?

That’s so arrogant I can only assume collective insanity and megalomania.

Stochastic terrorism is a serious duty i hear…

You guys wanted this. I remember the posts, the glee in people’s eyes at the thought of triggering the libs.

We wanted a bunch of psychopath megalomaniacs attempting a coup?

Even if I took everything you said as true it still does not adress all the lies over his actions I laid out.

He and his campaign have lied about their connections to Russia and Russians every single step of the way. People are in prison right now over them, if that does not warrant an investigation in your mind then nothing will.

But to state that an investigation is not warranted is simply not based on reality or the facts.

Now he may come out squeaky clean, but it is entirely reasonable to investigate the question about why everyone in his campaign has lied.

They suspected, rightly, that the ■■■■■■■■■ you voted for was acting in Russia’s interests, against the interests of the US. They were doing what they should have: investigating a threat, discussing options. You should be glad.

You have not seen 1 ounce of proof of that and you never will… It’s a hate crime hoax too.

And what was O’l Flexible talking about with Putin for after the election?

Wait- isn’t Lindsay Graham on the Gang of 8?

And now he’s acting all surprised and outraged at McCabe’s seditious actions?

McCabe told the gang of 8 and no one objected?

If anyone needed any more reason to remember Paul Ryan is a scoundrel, here ya go.

That’s a comfortable strawman you built for yourself to cuddle.

Meanwhile, the convictions will continue until morality improves.