Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

No, not good for them. Shame on them because “serious suspicions” do not (and never should) warrant wild accusations.

Executive privilege belongs to Trump…to waive as he sees fit.

Interesting…you are making the strongest argument I’ve seen yet against an obstruction of justice charge against Trump.

The most important required element of the crime of seditious conspiracy is “by force”.

Talking about a legal, Constitutional process does not qualify as overthrowing the government by force.

No they didn’t. They wanted an insurance policy.

Deliberative process privledge is not “executive privledge”.

Deliberative process privledge is more analogous to attorney-client privledge. It applies to the “executive” in more contexts than just the President.

Deliberative process applies to every executive branch agency.

Opinion and nothing more

If the boss asks you why you did what you did and you say you aren’t going to tell him because of some process privilege, say goodbye.
This is not some civil litigation against the government.
But let them go before Congress and make their claim.

Dems have something to show for it. Witches have been getting hunted, indicted, and some convicted and some of those witches had direct communication with Russians during the campaign. Completely contrary to what the President (and they) said.

Are you even curious yet or is this still a complete nothing burder?

That’s just so wrong and so naïve.

Communicating with Russians is not illegal. Lying to the FBI about it is, and here is where you have convictions or pleas.
Do I find this lying suspicious? Yes…but I don’t read all sorts of collusion into it. Flynn lied about talking to Russians and was charged with lying. The DOJ (Yates) knew at the time what he had actually said. If that had been illegal collusion they would have loved to go with it. It wasn’t and they didn’t. Why did he lie? Curious indeed.

That’s the craziest spin so far. At least it’s better that sedition BS.

Hey, that’s Strzok’s spin. You know…“the FBI”.

If you say so.

Manafort and polling data. Nothing to see here?
Stone and Wikileaks. Nothing to see here?

Again, the thread is about the 25th amendment. So far as I can tell, that is not applicable to either of those two guys.
Something to see? That remains to be seen. It is being looked into, right?

Congress is not Andrew Mccabe’s “boss”. Nor are they the boss of any cabinet members.

I misunderstood. I didn’t realize the dems had been grasping at the 25th amendment for 2 years.

From FoxNews:

"Rosenstein, who was nominated to his post by Trump in 2017, repeatedly has denied he “pursued or authorized recording the president” and also has denied McCabe’s suggestion that the deputy attorney general had broached the idea of invoking the Constitution’s 25th Amendment, which allows Cabinet members to seek the removal of a president if they conclude that he or she is mentally unfit.

The Justice Department echoed both denials in a statement released last week, saying Rosenstein “was not in a position to consider invoking the 25th Amendment.”

So apparently Rosenstein would not be proclaiming any sort of privilege. He would just wind up being one more person calling McCabe a liar.
Of course, he would also have to call the attorney for the FBI a liar who said Rosenstein had two cabinet members ready to invoke the 25th. Oh…but wait. Rosenstein didn’t tell the attorney that he had two cabinet members ready to go. McCabe and Page told the attorney that Rosenstein had said he had two cabinet members lined up.

Needs to be cleared up, doesn’t it? Who’s lying?

Hint…one of these people has a history that even got him fired.

They conspired to overthrow a duly elected president…one they clearly hated.

When that didn’t work they manipulated and abuse the laws given to them to set the grounds for impeachment.

Yeah…sedition comes in many forms.

You’re focused one 25th…this runs much deeper then that.

Lol no…
So lets break this down under projection…

Overthrow an election by cheating…covers that…

Attempted to clean out anyone who was using the law in order to hold trump and company accountable for lying and cheating…

Treason…

True the web is deep and goes beyond russia…