Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Lying to FISA in a plot to remove a president is pretty close…

When did that happen?

Imagine being so arrogant you plot the removal of a newly elected president with fake dirt bought by your favorite candidate…

They must have thought the swamp had no opposition… I’m still waiting for FISA to show some signs of anger. Perhaps they were corrupted too…

Thank God for real patriots…

2 Likes

When they heavily-redacted application for a warrant to surveil U.S. citizen Carter Page to obscure the source

Trump wasn’t President yet.

Also… it wasn’t heavily redacted when presented to the court and everyone who has seen the unredacted portion… I thought the President was going to release that… anyway… anyone who has seen the unredacted portion stops complaining about the FISA warrant.

Why is that?

2 Likes

Using the power of the FBI to interfere in an election…

How do you figure that when Hillary broke the law with her private server?

How so? The revelations about the FISA warrant were not made public until after the election.

There is also spygate.

Trump wasn’t President yet.

You’re ignoring Hillary’s crime with her private server and deepstate trying to cover it up.

If Hillary Clinton committed crimes then I have no problem with prosecuting her and having justice served.

As far as the “Deep State” trying to cover it up? That is pretty dumb on it’s face. That is crazy town.

and why did Samantha Powers unmask nearly 300 Americans during the election season?

I just hope Barr, get into this … An attempted coup can’t stand…

Hillary was crazy town!

When did the revelations of that come into the light?

Hillary Clinton is a Third Way centrist whose Foreign Policy is too Neo Conservative for my taste and her domestic policy is too Neo-Liberal.

You guys are really going to run with the “attempted coup” angle.

Okay then… good luck with that.

Stay on topic. This is about the FBI not helping Hillary by blowing the lid off another investigation into her e-mails just days before the election.

Also, what you said never happened.

If it’s a crime, then the executive branch is really dragging its feet in prosecuting that crime.

You haven’t been around this board as long as some of us have, but many of us have said we have no problem with Hillary being investigated and prosecuting for any crimes she may have committed. The people with the power to do so aren’t doing so, and they run the executive right now.

Based off of the facts I will thank you.