Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

The funny thing about this is that Barr and Mueller are actually very close friends. Have been for decades now. All of the claims of Comey and Mueller being best buds are not true. But the exact thing they claimed about Comey actually exists with Barr.

1 Like

Facts like Hillary using a private server and the FBI tried to protect her.

The FBI did not protect her. That’s inaccurate.

If the FBI was trying to protect her, they did a pretty lousy job, considering they were looking into e-mails right before the election and made it known to congress, who then went public with it.

1 Like

It’s one of the more fantastical conspiracy theories. Claiming the FBI was somehow trying to help Clinton. They had, if anything, a clear bias against her. And Jason Chaffetz is scum for leaking the information about the FBI re-opening the investigation just days prior to the election.

1 Like

They were forced, Strzok’s was stalling and failed obviously.

Then why did they scramble?

Which means they did a lousy job of protecting her. Your thesis is false.

They didn’t scramble. That’s opinion-insertion into the article by the author based on the opinion of Tom Fitton who is a hyper-partisan not interested in the truth, but whose mission is to simply attack Democrats.

And they failed to protect them selves, that’s why they were all fired.

Tom sues for facts, not sure where the opinion is coming from.

The insnanity and danger of following the Constitution?

Yes…scary stuff…

It’s Smyrna’s World. We’re just living in it.

Wholly irrelevant to the fact that they did a lousy job of protecting Hillary but I understand the need to try and deflect away when the point gets demolished.

Planning on working within the confines of the Constitution is dangerous and insane?

Okay then.

Hilarious. :rofl:

It’s relevant when acts of treason have been committed.

Forgive me for my naivete. But all this talk of a coup. Isn’t the point of a coup to depose a ruler that you are opposed to and install a ruler with whom you’re allied? By that logic then are you saying that the DoJ wanted a President Pence??? That seems odd.

No acts of treason have been committed. Your point is irrelevant. The FBI did a lousy job of protecting Hillary. No caveats.

" and Trump called me about firing Comey and I went into a rage, a rage so deep insanity took over and I started plotting the take over". “Who does he thinks runs this country, Who do these voters think they are”…

What McCabe was really thinking…