Andrew McCabe: 25th Amendment was discussed by Justice Department to remove Trump from office

Providing deep state actually exists.

Deep state is about those Obama loyalists still in government trying to make Trumps presidency fail. However, it does not mean there is a shadow government, trying to run our government. The need to demonize this as the deep state is about trump operating with impunity.

Just like Trump paid Manafort to deliver polling data to a Russian?

2 Likes

Yup. It’s "Psssst, guess what I guess I know …

My Lord …

For those interested in reading up on the 25th Amendment, here’s a free PDF by Yale Professor Harold Koe called “The 25th Amendment to the Constitution: A Reader’s Guide.” I heard him interviewed on a podcast and he talked about the history and the mechanics of the amendment and what can and can’t be done. It’s 78 pages and, again, it’s free.

https://law.yale.edu/system/files/area/clinic/document/mn082208.yls.const.fnl.pdf

…and bam…this house of cards is beginning to fall.

I’m a lib and I’m not a totalitarian. Well, maybe after my multi-vitamin.

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum…listen up folks, here Barr comes. :sunglasses:

That is simply untrue. Why create a false narrative instead of sticking to the facts?

:rofl:

Hilarious. No, no it isn’t. This is nothing.

Some of your fellow forumers say Barr is full on swamp establishment and is part of the reason we are where we are in government. That he will do nothing but also cover up the massive conspiracy and hide the truth. Do you disagree with your fellow truth seeking red pill takers?

Joe DiGenova is under the opinion Barr will thoroughly investigate this illicit collusion and I hope he’s right.

And find what? That they were discussing how to work within the framework of the Constitution?

They were conspiring to overthrow the duly elected POTUS…period.

By invoking the Constitution. Working within the law… a terrible conspiracy.

I have my doubts that they would have been successful in carrying the 25th Amendment process. It is a very high bar to get over.

1 Like

If you don’t see the insanity and danger as to what you just said, you’re very, very naive.

DiGenova is 0-for in his predictions thus far. We shall see if his perfect streak comes to an end on this one.

If you don’t see the danger that Trump and those around him in his campaign, in his inaugural committee, his Organization, and his administration pose to the nation and our national security then you are the one who is naive.

To not have considered the legal options under our Constitution to protect our nation from someone who is obviously beholden to one of our greatest foreign enemies, who attacked our nation in an unprecedented fashion, would have been a dereliction of duty.

I trust Law Enforcement over sleazy, known to be corrupt, crooked politicians any day of the week. It’s a shame that there are some Americans who put their faith in Donald Trump of all people over those who have sworn an oath to defend this nation and uphold the rule of law.

1 Like

He’s a deep state friend of Mueller. This isn’t going to go how you think.

So a conspiracy theorist crack pot attorney, who couldn’t even maintain a position with the Trump administration, created a conspiracy theory and believes that theory. I’m shocked.

1 Like