And there it is, Libs believe in censorship

Pretty idealistic.

We’ve never had the internet before. We’ve never had lies so easily and broadly disseminated.

And does this even work? I mean, Obama showed us his birth certificate and people still believe he wasn’t born in the US.

GOP audit after audit. people still believe the election was stolen.

1 Like

How many lies are you going to entertain this morning, anyway? :rofl:

Obama showed me no such thing.

Total lies? :crazy_face:

There was evidence of coordination with a foreign power. A GOP AG appointed a SP and an investigation ensued. A report came out. Some of the accusations were found to be true, some were found to be false.

It is true I have no problem with any of that, but I don’t see how that can be labeled as lies.

But this again shows how complicated this is.

Do you think REPORTING on an accusation is a lie?

IOW, if a reporter says “John Doe produced pictures of Joe Biden snorting cocaine off a hooker’s boob. It’s unknown if the pictures are authentic.”

And then tomorrow we find out the pics are fake, was the report a lie? Obviously, the pictures were, but covering the fact that they exist…lie?

I’ve seen three lies fly right through some gappy teeth just this morning.

1. Libs don’t believe in censorship.

2. Government doesn’t fund abortion clinics.

3. Biden isn’t destroying the country.

If the internet was free of lies, most of these libs wouldn’t even be here. :rofl:

5 Likes

You are proving my point.

If the point is you don’t have your facts straight, yes, I am.

2 Likes

I forget - what did you think Obama showed the world when he released his BC?

I saw a jpeg on the internet, what did you see?

1 Like

This is reason why we cannot compromise or talk with you/libs. Dishonesty and outright lying.

1 Like

They’re lying right to our faces and they know it. Pathological liars.

1 Like

I’d like to think those types of people are too stupid to see their own lies, but even that’s giving some folks way too much credit. lol

2 Likes

Indeed it is…

Justifying your hypocrisy. Where was your concern about lies and dishonesty from 2016-2020?

Ah. Well, when you have impossibly high standards of evidence, I am sure everything that you don’t like is a lie

1 Like

You are the arbiter of truth?

Too funny…

That’s what we were saying between 2016 and 2020. Happy that you’ve joined the chorus on this.

That’s right…I am.

Besides crowd sizes and the lie that he had a health plan…what else are you talking about? Try to provide something substantial too…if possible? I’ll wait right here for your response cuz this should be ezpz?