And there it is, Libs believe in censorship

I didnt bother listening after that first line…He might as well be a CEC talking head.

1 Like

Well maybe their campaign mail should not be as spammy.

“One email sent by the re-election campaign of Senator Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) lists its sender as “Reservation Confirmation,” with the subject line “FLIGHT NUMBER: 8341.” The message itself states the former president has “invited you to join him for a private dinner at Mar-a-Lago!””

Google is correctly filtering Spam garbage mail to the Spam folder. If republicans don’t want their emails sent to the Spam folder then they need to quit sending people Spam.

3 Likes

Reading verbatim other people’s news articles is not “independent” nor is it “journalism”

3 Likes

K…I wouldn’t either because it totally exposes what libs have denied for years…big tech censorship on a massive scale

3 Likes

What do think it was about GOP emails that triggered the Gmail algorithm? Until we know we’re just taking guesses.

I get them all the time asking to donate money and have a chance to have dinner with Trump or some other gimmick. That has nothing to do with this. Since you approve though, will you still when Musk takes over Twitter?

Of al of the things that I thought people would not get upset about… is getting less spam asking for money.

5 Likes

No it has everything to do with this. Republicans keep sending nonsense garbage mail to people and Google is correctly filtering it where it should go. The same place offers from Nigerian princes who are going to offer you a billion dollars but you have to sign over everything you own in your life to them.

When Elon Musk officially owns Twitter, it will be his toy to do with as he pleases. Twitter will still be a private corporation and they are free to censor or not censor people as they please on their own platform.

1 Like

Then turn about is fair play IYO…correct? You’ll never say a word if this happens on Twitter going forward…correct?

Now…hold that thought and let’s come back to it towards November.

It is their playground… their rules.

And to drive that home.

1 Like

Well it’s nice you are being consistent, other elected democrats not so much. They are now calling for regulation.

I think it’s a fascinating and challenging question.

I am all for free speech. I am not for amplifying lies.

Who decides? How do you practically stop one without the other in this internet based society?

It’s hard…

But a question for you - do you think deleting posts that are obvious lies is censorship?

I think of censorship as say not letting someone voice their opinion.

I view restricting presenting lies as facts as house keeping…

But it’s complicated for sure.

Feel free. My position won’t change.

Would you want oh say Donald Trump deciding what is true and what isn’t?

Just because the problem is complicated doesn’t mean we have to give up and let the liars do what they want.

Justifying your hypocrisy.

Tell me libs…what’s ministry of truth for?

3 Likes

Lies have existed far longer than this country has, the answer to lies is truth, not censorship.

2 Likes

You didn’t have a problem with those lies about Russian collusion, lies being told by your president Biden…or Obama.

2 Likes

Trying to influence how people think, eh? Sway an election? How dare they. That’s the media’s job to manipulate human cattle! :wink:

4 Likes