And so it begins

Give me a year.

The reason this impeachment wont work for you is because it is totally political. Not one republican will vote for it and you have no clear consensus of the country that supports it. It is just a political hit job.

Had Trump been president before Obama, you can bet the Republicans would have impeached Obama over the police are stupid remark or healthcare lies.

It is all political and the rules have changed. There will be many more political impeachments going forward.

Doubtful.

Don’t think a Democratic house would impeach a democratic president.

Allan

Putting party before country since 2002.

I admit being partisan. Can you do the same? Or are you non-partisan?

Allan

Partisan? No. Biased? Absolutely. I despise white libs with every fiber of my being. Especially the males.

Voting against libs is putting country first.

3 Likes

So Bernie Sanders isn’t on your christmas card list.

Allan

And for me voting against trumpism is.

Different stokes.

Trumpism is so anti-American is not even funny.

Allan

1 Like

That’s ok, the history books will likely have an asterisk next to his impeachment, noting it was the start of Presidents being impeached each time the house was controlled by the opposition, if it doesn’t backfire that is.

Strokes. Strokes.

Is that your attempt at clever?

Are you assuming that all the evidence the house has been obstructed from getting will still be hidden within OMB and the State Department?

I don’t attempt anything.

I was clever in my response.

Allan

Even the swamps are full of New Yorkers who pissed the wrong person off.

The NJ Democratic Congressman has a point. Impeachment should be bipartisan. Impeaching a President without bipartisanship is not a good thing. Congressman Amash is the only Republican to come out in support of impeaching Trump. But he is not really a Republican anymore.

If that’s what you have to tell yourself to make you feel better.

Trump corruption is cool.

Indeed. But it isn’t the Democrats fault the entirety of the GOP is now neck deep in their cultish behavior towards their Master.

The evidence of abuse of power is overwhelming. The evidence of obstruction is even more overwhelming. That the Republicans would rather place their party over their Constitutional responsibility and the rule of law will be shown forever in the history books as being on them.

Not on the Democrats who are actually upholding their oaths of office. It’s a shame the GOP has decided to make this a partisan affair, rather than executing the duty they swore to execute. But history will forever remember.

2 Likes

What the hell is going on in this thread? …

:innocent:

1 Like

A stunningly stupid post.

People don’t actively listen anymore.