And so it begins

Yep. Like upstate NY is way different from NYC and Long Island is different from both.

There are regions to states. It’s almost like there is more of a rural/urban divide than there is a regional one

Well, that’s the thing. Representative Van Drew’s district is apparently 75% “urban”. It’s the most Republican district in the state.

For those who know Jersey geography, it’s the most southern district in Jersey - from that bridge to Delaware, all the way up the shore past Atlantic City, and out west till it almost touches PA.

You’re not kidding. I have a lot of stories.

I’m sure Republicans won’t go after his seat in 2020 now.

On a positive note, Trump can truly say his presidency was “historic” now, as he’s only one of a handful of presidents to ever face a real threat of impeachment.

Not sure I’d want that to be my claim to fame, but hey - he’s in the history books now.

That will be the daily reaction in the media when this heads to the senate and the show trial starts.

1 Like

Way to ruin the drama.

Another final warning, libs!

3 Likes

“Has anybody seen an empty chair?”

And so what begins?

If the house holds a vote to impeach and it passes then great Trump deserves it.

If the house holds a vote and it doesnt pass then I will be disappointed because I have listened to the evidence and believe he should be BUT obviously it did not convince the house.

The difference between me and those that support Trump so rabidly that they exhibit cult like behavior, I will not run around screaming conspiracy or deep state interference, i will accept the decision like an adult and move on.

Just like with SC decisions, i do not always agree with them but I accpet them. Since joining the forum in 2004 everytime a SC decision goes against the way cons want or hope for, they cry foul, legislating from the bench, the men in black are out of control, Roberts was blackmailed, this SC Judge or that SC Judge is a globalist etc etc.

2 Likes

This guy and one other Democrat were against impeachment from the start…its not an “It begins” situation.

To be fair there needs to be a thread listing all the Republicans that will vote for impeachment.

Justin Amash

Wants to keep his seat. He,s located right in the middle of trumpland.

Allan

Almost all of Jersey is urban. Lol. The 25% that is not is swamps and bogs. Lol.

Allan

It’s something he beat Obama on, so that has to make him happy.

Probably. But it won’t be unanimous.

His part of jersey is trumpland. Sorry not all of jersey is liberal, just the majority.

Allan (educating people on Hannity since 2002)

2 Likes

New Jersey.

To be accurate. Trumpland, New Jersey

It’s like saying because Austin is in Texas. It didn’t vote for hillary. Lol.

Allan

Do it matter in the long run?

Impeached is impeached. Whether by 1 vote or 100 votes.

Allan