Amy Coney Barrett

No, its not “smart” politics.

It’s unfrozen caveman consultant politics.

1 Like

perhaps…I’ll wait till the chickens hatch before I count them. President Trump hasn’t made a nomination yet, and if anybody can screw this up I can usually count on him.

1 Like

All of them. NC most of all, AZ least. But in all, it would imo earn a not insignificant number of voters while the democratic opposition would see some of their voters stay home.

lol, says the guy who supports the guy who chose Harris… why exactly?

1 Like

Again, I am limited in what I can say.

I believe you are vastly underestimating the political intelligence of the black community as a whole.

As with many, I am not so much a Biden supporter as I am a Trump opposer.

1 Like

says the guy supporting the guy who told them if they need to think… “they ain’t black”

See above.

if you want to ascribe those motivations and thought processes to someone, I suggest you look at your nominee.

I am not “ascribing” anything at all.

I have only responded to your posts.

Wear red make up? Or do you mean rogue?

Thank you for pointing out that typo. Yes, I meant rogue.

With Trump it’s best not to assume.

Your nominee chose a Black Woman because she’s a black woman to ensure black turnout and for no other reason while insulting their intelligence about thinking while voting. You may want to address that with him.

3 Likes

Yeah he did but he totally won the southern primaries because of the black vote and that had nothing to do with Kamala.

I’m not in the middle of a conversation with Joe Biden - I am talking to you.

he was always going to. he’s the obamassiah’s sidekick swamp prophet.

correct. and i support brown’s nomination on multiple levels.

1. it’ll be an improvement.
  2. she’s qualified.
  3. the politics of it are beneficial.
  4. winner of this election likely gets 2 or 3 picks.

All of those statements are, as far as I’m concerned, equally or more so applicable to Barrett, from a right-wing perspective.

Number 3 is, I suspect, the only one where we disagree.

the politics of nominating barret do nothing. people who support her are already voting for trump. those who aren’t will oppose. she basically is a void for election purposes

1 Like