Amy Coney Barrett goes forward!

I know that the whole rotten, rickety edifice of GOP leadership support for Trump is those FS judicial appointments; and that the entire focus of this attempt to seize the judiciary is to kill RvW.

Your attempts to mistesscleo my brainpan notwithstanding.

Methinks you don’t understand what the SCOTUS decisions do.

In komobu’s link, the highest # is 48%.

That is simply not true. It is lib propaganda.

1 Like

Repetition is one way to go.

In my link, more recent, it is 51%. Which means you are wrong.

Very important in propaganda dissemination.

The Federalist Society is not what you claim.

1 Like

i certainly do.

overturning roe (and casey), however unlikely would result in abortion going back to the states. where it belongs until and unless the congress acts

the marriage thing ain’t getting overturned… disparate impact. no real constitutional reason to overturn it.

1 Like

You’re only agitpropping yourself, here.

Conservatives aren’t salivating at a 6-3 court with Handmaiden Barrett on it because they want to see the waterways boundary precedents overturned.

1 Like

“Given that we are in the midst of a presidential election process, we believe that the American people should seize the opportunity to weigh in on whom they trust to nominate the person for a lifetime appointment to the
Supreme Court.”

One of many voices of opposition.

Uh, red-state, small-town counties have been leading in infection-rates throughout the last month or two. As I recall, Tzu is in New Hampshire. If he has a dog, he can walk it over many acres. I am in a densely populated blue area, and I can say: Dog-walking here remains a joy, here too.

1 Like

Well they’ll probably want to ■■■■ with voter rights as well as overturn RvW.

The voting rights may actually be the thing they’re more interested in because the way demographics are going, that’s going to be a threat to GOP power in the future unless voting is severely restricted.

1 Like

In fact, the dog and I are heading out to stroll along the Piscataquog for a couple of miles. We spent the entire summer in the Whites. Try as we might, we just couldn’t catch covid…

1 Like

My wife just 48 hours ago said…she feels like it’s closing in on us…getting closer and closer. I don’t know where anyone lives and mostly just jest but on a serious note…I truly wish everyone well.

2 Likes

Actually I’m not. A simple observation of the stated objectives of the FS, which is completely consistent with the founding principles of our republic.

You are constructing a narrative about an organization based on assumptions and propaganda. Amplifying lib hysteria.

1 Like

she will be confirmed.
and when biden expands the court it will irrelevant
and after puerto rico and DC become states teh GOP will never have the chance to nominate anyone else again

"I know there is an argument that no nominee should be voted on in the last year of a presidency. But there is nothing in the Constitution — or our history — to support this view.”

One of the many voices of support.

Same here. It’s as if the rural side isn’t nearly as filthy. :man_shrugging:

Mitch and Lindsey are Grade A hypocrite swamp creatures but they get results.