American infrastructure is failing period

That’s kind of like on the county level they are always raising property taxes for the schools.

Then it goes in the general fund. :roll_eyes:

If every tax raised for schools had actually gone into schools those kids would be walking on school floors made of pure gold!

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

Dude … you know full well that your profession exists because of Government.

I like the way he cuts through the BS and puts things plainly enough no one can misunderstand. :grin:

By building out an infrastructure to support a new market, how is that fracturing?

What is this fetish with shipping Canadian petroleum across a huge watershed to be exported out of New Orleans?

1 Like

Amen to that! :+1:t2: :grin:

Did government pay to get the gas to the gas stations?

Nothing. That is something good for private companies to invest in. None of the governments business to make consumer choices for them, especially on their tax dollars.

1 Like

Liking just about everything I see in Biden’s proposal. To be honest, it feels too cheap at some points.

Only 400 billion for medicaid elderly and disabled care? It should be a trillion dollar item by itself, because that ■■■■ is desperately needed.

My profession exists…in spite of government is more accurate.

4 Likes

Correction. They are not illegals. They are legitimate asylum seekers.

See hope that works.

Allan

This has never been a standard like ever.

No.
Oil companies.
Pipeline companies

But the government does tax them…

1 Like

No government subsidies then, good to know.

Bull Feces.

We find the money for war. We find the money to give billions in tax breaks for super wealthy and corporations.

Money is not the issue.

If it was 1.2 trillion to repair roads and bridges only, I’d certainly be all for it.

However, it’s just another pork buffet.

4 Likes

Tax payers investing in infrastructure, that helps taxpayers.

And if you do not think the government (taxpayers) has not subsidized the fossil fuel industry, you need to get out more.

Obviously we can just keep printing without limit. What could go wrong?

3 Likes

Where is the Trump infrastructure plan that he promoted?