America is not a racist country. True or false

There are some things that make us a bit different.

Once again you are ignoring the OP. Of course I heard of it at the time, but in MY WORLD I never experienced it personally. :roll_eyes:

Then is it racism?

No… I would think when they are all in a group like that, that they organized, there would be no need for secret signals

Unless you were under a rock in a cave on Mars, I’m skeptical at best. Especially if you lived in a mixed race area during the era of redlining and blockbusting. And that’s on both sides.

1 Like

I asked what you have seen. Not what you have seen on TV. There are 300 million people who have done nothing wrong.

Absolutely.

You said you lived in a mixed race area in the 70s my dude. Shenanigans.

1 Like

Possibly the biggest piece of cognitive dissonance I experienced in my salad days were the white kids who listened to rap, dressed street and talked street and were still wild racist.

1 Like

I never personally experienced racist behavior at that time. I was surrounded by black and white neighbors. Our best friends were a mixed couple. I shopped in neighborhood stores and never once felt threatened.

Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant. :roll_eyes:

And I would think there would be no reason for any such secret signals anyway. Maybe a few people in parts of the internet play with that…and then maybe many of then are pretending.
Again…the only publicity I see given to it is people from the left who are outraged by people who make “ok” signs or who are fixing their ties or something.
The ultimate in conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Exactly. And if there were millions of them they couldn’t keep their signs secret. There are not enough of them to fill a high school basketball gym.

Your best friends were an interracial couple decades before that was widely socially accepted and you never saw it? This is your defense?

1 Like

Late 70’s to late 80’s. What’s your point? Once again are you calling me a liar? Or maybe I’m just to dumb to recognize racist behavior when I see it first hand??? :roll_eyes:

Might want to look up the definition.

Not racists

What’s racist about them.

First hand - IN MY WORLD? No. Did I read about it in the papers? Of course.

I did too! We had a friend who claimed he was a Blackfoot Indian. His mom was white. No dad. Years later, it occurred to me that I had never seen an Indian with and afro before.

My Cub scout leader was black.

Maybe you were just real focused on something else. I dunno. That ■■■■ was overt, especially in mixed race neighborhoods.

1 Like

And race never came up. Sure.