Amazon demands in-person voting for union election

Since you seem to have trouble filtering the database… I did it for you

“Elections overturned” is the criteria

This link :rofl::rofl:

“### A Note for our Readers:

The Left has declared war on our culture, our police, and our laws.

You’ve witnessed the failed Left-wing policies that have led to a broken-down culture, loss of personal freedom, skyrocketing abortions, destroyed businesses, and homelessness.“

Totes no agenda here…

But at least they linked the Heritage Foundation… which is the database I provided.

Also did you notice that the majority of the cases cited by daily link were Republicans?

you’ve completely abandoned the argument by singling out a portion of the link

that doesnt make the info wrong

more than 15 in 15 or so years?

yes or no pls?

second request

Your link references the Heritage foundation. I’d rather use that database since it is the source.

1300 cases of fraud in elections is the last 43 years.

Billions of votes casted and 1300 total? Even less mail in.

Yes.

It’s in the database.

in 15 years pls, plus or minus. yes or no third time asking

incorrect. it is not

Why the arbitrary limit of 15 years? What changed in 2006 that produced more fraud?

But even with your arbitrary limit, there are more convictions for in person voting than mail in. 15 or 43.

If you won’t bother to search the database yourself, then I can help you any further.

It’s only 1300 in 43 years. Not a lot to go through

Also do you realize that every example of “elections overturned” is in local elections or primaries?

How many national elections have ever been overturned due to mail in?

youre comparing in person elections for years where there was relatively little to no mail ins. cute

one reason why just past 15 years (more or less).

the amount of in person voting far exceeds the amount of mail in voting that took place without fraud when looking that far back

youve proven nothing here but that you mislead with statistics. just like “news”

doesnt matter.

mail ins are mail ins

but this election sets the precedent for how corruptible mail ins are for the national.

thats why dems went for it and will never let it go

Why does it matter?

Since 1979, only 1300 cases of voter fraud of any kind. Billions of votes… thousands of elections.

Just 1300.

99.9999999999% of all votes have been deemed not fraudulent.

And of the ones you referenced… none of them were national elections and most of them were done by Republicans.

how about in past 15 years or so? dont like looking at the pattern?

national or not is not impt

The data in your link shows me that Republican, local elections, have more fraud than any other type of election.

If anything needs to be fixed find Republicans running locally.

doesnt matter if R or D

Correct. What matters is the numbers.

Over 43 years
1300 cases of fraud
Billions of votes

99.999999999% of all votes are safe and legal.

It’s odd how you can loose this argument every single time, yet continue to trot it out like nothing ever happened.

You don’t want ID to vote? Fine. It can’t be required for buying a firearm for all the exact same reasons then either.

Choose one. ID for both, or ID for neither.

2 Likes

I think you missed the original post I replied to…

Here is a reminder

That poster tried to liken voting at Amazon to voting in elections by using the fact that Amazon employees require an ID to vote.

It’s a poor analogy, don’t defend it. Amazon requires IDs as a part of employment. The US doesn’t issue an ID as a part of being a citizen.

85% of EU countries ban mail in voting because of fraud. Most of the rest of the countries allow limited mail in voting for voters who live abroad and if you ask for a mail in ballot you have to provide proof of why you can’t go to the polls and a picture ID.

1 Like