Amazon demands in-person voting for union election

It’s ever evolving rules that libs like to play.

3 Likes

It’s well known how easy it is for in person to lead to manipulation and fraud

Hmm Interesting. Decided to delete?

Nope, wasn’t me

yes maybe with systems run by software while connected on a network or to the internet good point

mail-ins much worse though

Just for record…unionization is very political. Worked do have a right to assemble. Now having said that their is lot I don’t agree with unions.

Have to go. Catch you all later.

1 Like

In person is much worse

Of course Twitter is flagging news reports about the Amazon union election:

Sean Davis on Twitter: “If you accurately note that Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos doesn’t want Amazon to be subject to a mail-in union election because of the likelihood of fraud and coercion, Twitter will censor you. Check out the warning on the below tweet. Completely insane.” / Twitter

Well, actually it looks like Twitter is flagging bad faith posts intended specifically to trigger their AI.

You guys have to know that we can all see through that, right?

1 Like

How dare they include factually accurate news reports to provoke the wrath of Twitter censorship!

1 Like

We can all see the bad faith. There’s no need to pretend.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. The naked partisanship of the Twitter censors is on display.

1 Like

thanks for your opinion

Backatchya

oh i didnt state knee jerk baseless media narrative opinion like you did and always do

its actually obvious

1 Like

But you did

“Mail in ballot have more potential for fraud”

You made this claim without facts… therefore it’s baseless.

See how that works?

Gee…do you think its possible that someone could coerce and unduly influence resident’s in a nursing home to vote a particular way by mail?

This is why we need to examine the process…but not bring it up after a particular vote that has already occurred unless you can prove fraud.

oh but there are facts.

(caution this might burn)

one report states that in the past 15 years or so there are numerous cases of mail vote fraud. 15 in fact, min, elections tossed because of it

got any such figgers for in person to support your argument?

Ohhh

A nice database for you. You can even filter by “absentee” to get close to mail in.

Everything else is in person.

Cliff notes: there is WAY more in person than mail in fraud convictions

cases? or number of votes affected?

can you show more than 15 elections tossed in past 15 years or so because of in person votes fraud?

yes or no please