Altair's critical race theory

Then how can you call it a theory. It’s just your unsubstantiated opinion. Which of course you are welcome to have :wink:

Define “loaded with systemic racism”… what does that mean.

Also can you define “real racism”?

Because I can. Just the same as liberals can have their own divisive theory that divides people into groups of oppressors and victims. They have no more knowledge than I do.

Can you?

No such thing. It’s either racism or it’s not. Saying “real racism” is an attempt to downplay actual racism by using a higher bar for racism that does not align with the actual definition of racism.

With facts

In what racism is? :rofl::rofl::fist:t5:

We are not going to agree that it’s a good idea to tell children that white people are out to get them. Sorry, you have zero chance of this happening.

I never said I did that. I never said anyone should do that. What are you talking about?

Do some research. Why are we going in circles? I have nothing to ad to what I have already explained to you?

Do some research… on myself? Huh

I’m asking you to confirm this statement that you think I said or insinuated

From parents who’ve been there and know it exists. No matter how many white people who haven’t experienced it, try to tell them it doesn’t.

Did you not read where I said that I agree that there are still bad people? It’s a horrible idea to tell children that the world is out to get them because they’re the wrong race. It’s a lie. An evil lie. The police are not out to get them either. The police are largely black.

Discussing theories that are offered up without any factual support for said theories is a waste of time.

One must have an objective way to measure their validity.

Absent any factual support, your statement “My critical race theory is 1,000 times better than the liberal one” is devoid of any objective meaning whatsoever.

It is merely your subjective opinion…what’s to discuss there?

The liberals do it all the time. They just make ■■■■ up and declare it to be fact. Are they wasting time?

My theory is no one race has a lock on racism. And that it’s flat out racist to pretend it only exists among whites.

This is your thread.

We’re talking about you.

You’re stereotyping and deflecting now.

No. You completely made that up. I have no idea how you made that idiotic jump. We still have bad people. There is no way to magically turn everyone into an angel. I never said anything close to that. My theory is stated in post #1. Any more questions?

And it’s flat out racist to pre-convict groups of people as occupiers, racists and oppressors. My critical race theory is 1000 times better tan theirs.

Amen to that. You will never get libs to acknowledge that however. :roll_eyes:

The real “systemic racism” that was around for example during jim crow is long gone.

1 Like

Right. Systemic racism is gone. Now we just have inherent racism.