Altair's critical race theory

Here it is.

Most minorities under the age of 25 would never know they are victims of racism unless they are told they are. They must be conditioned to believe something that betrays their actual life experiences. Their lives are pretty good and pretty free. Better than anywhere else in the world. Zero oppression. They must be taught that life is not what it appears.

Interesting…Have you had any experience as an under 25 black male recently? How can you know what a minority of that age experiences?

1 Like

He hedged. Most…

I’m not taking a test for you. Sorry. Try again.

Yeah they aren’t old enough to have seen any real racism.

They weren’t around in the 50’s and 60’s to have seen real racism like some of us have.

Thanks God those days are behind us.

1 Like

Makes sense though. Right?

The left is telling them nothing has changed. The world is made of two types. Victims and oppressors.

1 Like

Thats funny… Conservatives live in a state of perpetual victimhood, the CEC is built on it.

1 Like

Those that are telling them that are stone cold liars.

Yeah. We know. Conservatives are bad people. But we also know that my theory makes a lot of sense.

3 Likes

Theory… and no it doesn’t.

Do you think it’s a good idea to convince kids who have never experienced racism that everything is stacked against them and white people are to blame?

There are still a lot of racists around from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and 00s.

What has changed?

There are so few that we have given up on finding many real acts of racism. We have resorted to calling it “systemic” where we blame everyone and we don’t need any actual examples.

Do you think it’s a good idea to convince kids who have never experienced racism that everything is stacked against them and white people are to blame?

2 Likes

Exactly. Those who weren’t around during the 50’s 60’s don’t have much of a clue what real racism is especially systemic racism.

Those who didn’t see things like segregation for themselves.

Separate water fountains, separate restrooms, separate schools, etc.

And in the absence of real racism, the Jussie Smollets (and many more like him) of the world step in to correct reality.

1 Like

Nice.

Bite your tongue, I come here for the super accurate takes on what the kids are up to these days.

1 Like

Funny how I was just on a thread about social justice and inequities etc.