Altair's critical race theory

Need more unarmed police robots.

R2D2 could have checked out the situation. Seriously.

Robocop??? :grin:

Define this…

1 Like

Joke about an innocent guy getting killed…But have some Maga kid get talked about on the news…Then its "Somebody’s gotta pay! "

Then you made a mistake. My title clearly stated “theory.”

I refer you to thread # 4. All the info you request is there.

Are you expecting zero bad cops? That seems like an idiotic thing to do considering there are 800,000 cops in the U.S.

I don’t think anyone asked you to take a test.

They asked for factual support for your thesis.

And theres the obligatory “a few bad apples” argument.

The OPer made a claim and didn’t prove it,

What theory explains that?

Ask him.

The threads aren’t numbered and post 4 had nothing, so are you saying you started a thread about a theory that you can’t support?

Did you watch the video?

We did.

He won’t respond.

Yes I did…How was he a threat?

Please provide examples. Videos. There are many videos for black shootings. Let’s see the ones for white victims.

I have some Black friends, all good, kindred people. Rejoice, Stephanie, Ian, Tyler, Kaitlyn, and more. Many of them have not voiced concerns about racial relations and how people have treated them, except for Ian.

Ian is 25, and has confided in me about some of the stuff he experienced when he was younger, some of the trauma he experienced with his parents abandoning him and violence in the community, and what he goes through every day, from people being suspicious of him (he’s a 6’3 Black man; the status still has some stigma) to the annoyance of people feeling like they have to walk in egg shells around him because of the color of his skin. He just wants to be treated as a person worthy of basic respect. So, both sides of this issue may actually be false- but then again, this is one person’s perspective. He’s actually a sweetheart too. Knows which side his bread is buttered on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Altair, I’m not sure your theory is entirely correct in all circumstances, but I do think it plays a minor role. While racism still exists, I believe the media exaggerates and blows it way out of proportion, romanticizing every racial story they get their hands on. Racial issues are not something to be romanticized, just like physical/mental disabilities (like depression and all the stuff that goes with it…cough). And as someone with multiple disabilities, albleism is alive and growing, particularly among left liberals. If someone disagrees with them, they are quick to call that person “slow,” “retarded,” “dim,” etc. and even attach that to the way someone looks- thus, they are not truly “body positive.”

I’m so sick of people romanticizing oppression. I understand it’s some sort of coping mechanism against real or perceived trauma, but please, don’t fawn over it. It’s something that needs to be corrected and eventually, disregarded as a dark area of society, but for the love of God, please stop thinking of yourself as “special” because of your status which is perceived as a minority.

I started doing it in 2016, but I cleared that up real quick, because I realized it was gross.

Right hand. Kept coming.

It is not uncommon for criminals to use the other hand as a distraction.

In my opinion, once again the police tactics were terrible. They put themselves in these situations.

Just watched the video. That is just plain wrong. What a coward. Shot a guy and left him die. Then call for a police support. No medic. Need to be fired and put in jail. imagine if this happen to you or your loved ones. In your own home getting shot by police. Be angry!

The problem imo is the Cops seem to see themselves as being in a war zone instead of being there to serve…