Alright Now Things Are Really Getting Silly

Normative morality.

That’s the necklace?

That is not a swastika. It looks nothing like one. What we have here is another bunch of cry babies desperately seeking outrage.

1 Like

It is exactly the same as a SS nazi symbol used by neo nazi groups today. The Germans don’t want it displayed.

Let’s see a picture of theirs.

They are both posted above.

Yea, but i never woulda known if not for all the squealing.

Are you German? Do you have a long history of being associated with Nazism?

That history was but a blip on the screen. A very turbulent blip, but a blip none the less.

Germans being sensitive about their association with Nazism goes back 70 years.

Sure, just the most deadly war in human history. And Germans were the bad guys and double digit millions of them died. Living people’s parents and grandparents. Can’t imagine why they’re touchy about it.

Neo-Nazis in Germany use things like the black sun and the imperial tricolor because they’re not outright legally banned.

Exactly! Sporting a swastika or doing a nazi salute will get you arrested in germany.

Yes I believe a different symbol may have been selected by the master race on hearing that news.

I couldn’t see it because it was black.

And cry they do, from police officer Josh Collins showing up for a university class in which he was a student in uniform to a teenager donning a Chinese qi pao, I believe it’s called, for her prom, to making an ancient symbol something of the Nazis.

I wonder what they’ll find to whine about next; probably I shouldn’t want to know.:tired_face:

Yes, I remember the liberal outcry against Cross in Urine and the liberals telling us what was socially acceptable.

Why? Because she’s a bright woman with an opinion of her own about things?

“Shakira” www.imdb.com

Haven’t been in Colombia, but other than the blonde dye job, I’m not seeing the ugly.

Hey… look at that Shakira Superfan that marched at Charlottesville last year.