Alpha Bank hoax made up by Hillary camp. FBI lied about origins

26hqrr

4 Likes

The FBI leadership not only lied about the origins they would not let field agents talk to the source of the allegations.

"This included FBI Headquarters not approving an FBI agent’s repeated requests to interview the sources of the Alfa Bank “materials.”

4 Likes

“FBI Bosses Lied To Their Own People About Russiagate”

All those fooled by the FBI leadership from the Obama era should be angry. But it seems more like they have Stockholm syndrome…

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2022/05/fbi-bosses-lied-their-own-people-about-russiagate-daniel-greenfield/

4 Likes

Amen to that! Comey and Hillary as well.

They will not get the conviction in this trial however. It is being reported that several jurors donated money to Hillary during her prez run.

Good luck getting a nonlib jury in DC. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Corrupt to the bone.

that is precisely why “no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case”

the evidence does not matter
the crime does not matter
guilt does not matter

only the “d” matters

why bring a case you know you can’t win even with video, audio and jesus as a witness.

2 Likes

Well said. :+1:

Oh yeah it is being reported that one of the jurors has a daughter on the same soccer team as Sussman’s daughter. :roll_eyes:

Proud of and open about it too.

1 Like

Aside: Mrs I Cannot Recall recalls…

2 Likes

I cannot recall was always Hillary’s favorite testimony.

And what a coincidence, joffe and hfa/dnc just happened to share the same lawyer.

Neat.

You’d think the general counsel for the fbi would maybe take copius notes when someone presents him with “evidence” that the presidential candidate from one the two major parties was colluding with the enemy.

Just one more “coincidence.”

How’d he get that job anyway??

Oh, you’re saying that ironically.

The joke being that before she got fired in the Watergate era for being unethical she helped argue that saying that to Congress could constitute perjury.

I recall wishing someone would nail her ass to the wall over perjury for saying that.

1 Like

If you’re a politician don’t let a Democrat politician plan your memorial service. They may turn it into another Wellstone affair.

Next republican pres, congress etc needs to gut funding to FBI and CoJ…do away with about 2/3rds and let it die on a vine. They’re more dangerous then criminals IMO.

5 Likes

Hear! Hear! :clap: :clap: :clap:

“Killing the Alfa Bank Hoax For Good”

1 Like

So, measuring Durham’s performance by the outcome in United States v. Sussmann would be a mistake. Also, especially in the case of an acquittal, it would ignore the valuable information exposed related to the broader Spygate scandal.

None of which has to be proven in court.

Oh and also a lot of what’s going on was shady as hell. If nothing else it exposes how dirty campaigns in general are and how dirty the Hillary campaign was. I mean that.

1 Like

Reports are Durham is going to prove the russian contact was paid by the HIllary Camp to make up stuff about Trump and the FBI knew it and used the dossier anyway! …

2 Likes