Allegations of widespread harassment and immigration fraud at trump’s golf club

Would any of you guys know by chance who bears ultimate responsibility for illegal acts committed by the management of a privately owned company? Especially if the violations are shown to be part of a pattern at multiple businesses owned by the same individual?

Lets try this again

1. When I posted the article, everything said and written was acurate.
  2. Trump visited troops the day after Christmas.
  3. I applauded Trump for visiting and the article I posted published a follow up.

If you think that’s “eating crow” you’re mistaken. If you think I was mocking, you’re a snowflake.

1 Like

Might depend on the contract with the management company.

Can you answer my question?

Why are you calling me names? I’m just trying to have a civil conversation. There’s no doubt you were mocking.

Enjoy your crow a la Trump.

More mocking.

2 Likes

Boring…talking points are boring

That depends on what the meaning of “is” is.

Not really since this isnt true.youve been given the facts and yet you press on with the same story…not really worth it

Perp walks of high level management personnel…

Watch it dry up.

Fine the companies out the wazoo and this anti-immigration measure turns a profit. Weird that it hasn’t really been attempted, huh?

2 Likes

It has. $96 million sound about right?

It is not the private sector’s responsibility to address immigration.

My point has been proven.

Please quote the original post as to where I was mocking. Criticizing definitely. Mocking no. If you think Trump visited the troops to make me or “liberals” eat crow, then yes, I will definitely mock that.

The op in that thread.

Have a nice day.

No it hasn’t. They profit off of it.

But it is their responsibility to follow the laws concerning hiring practices

Some say that it is not a good thing that Trump hires illegal immigrants. I think it’s normal business behavior. Everyone knows businessmen are always worried about costs. You can’t be a good American and resist capitalism. It’s a crime. Donald Trump is the best businessman in business history. We know if he wants the best people money can buy, so it’s always cheaper to hire illegal immigrants. Do we want to bankrupt Donald Trump? He has to hire people from other countries, otherwise the United States will not be free. We can abuse workers because it is Constitutional. Since Donald Trump is the president, do you think anything will change? This is the United States.

You’re bordering on funny but I dunno… It’s missing something. If I figure it out, I’ll let you know. Until then, keep rockin’ and rollin’ man.

1 Like

Oh, you were serious? Well, if the past two years have taught us anything:

The GM of a golf club (or hotel) routinely flouts federal immigration law by hiring undocumented workers at substandard pay rates so as to increase the margin of profit. He definitely does NOT do this at the direction of, or with the knowledge or consent of the owner. The owner would be shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - to learn that this is a widespread practice at his businesses.

Once the practice is exposed to public scrutiny, the GM will be fired and perhaps, arrested. The owner will declare that the GM was a rogue employee, perhaps a “loser”, and it is a mystery how the GM appeared to be a model employee for his previous 23 years of service. Should the GM agree to cooperate with prosecutors, he will then become a “rat” who is “lying” in exchange for a lighter sentence. He will be replaced by a lesser-qualified GM who has often declared publicly that an owner should not be held responsible for the actions of his employees.

Is that the answer you are looking for?

6 Likes

esp when you can’t dispute them huh ?

Its already been…few posts down. .why would I waste my time repeating it?