Allegations of widespread harassment and immigration fraud at trump’s golf club

I linked to an article that was written in July of 2016 as evidence that it was known what was going on with the DNC hacks in the timeframe that you are questioning.

This isn’t hindsight… this is what was widely known at the time.

2 Likes

Except by the FBI of course. Who didn’t know publicly until December. Amazing.

Only if one of the illegals hired by tiny trump’s organizations kills someone on 5th Ave. in broad daylight.

No, wait…not even then.

I am not sure what your point is.

There is a big difference between what is already in the public sphere… like news articles and such and what the FBI will confirm what it does and does not know.

It is an undeniable fact that the DNC already knew that Cozybear and Fancybear hacked their servers because of the work done by Crowdstrike and that information was already in the public sphere in July of 2016.

There is nothing mysterious about Hillary Clinton making the claims that she did at the time, because it was already known by everyone anyway.

What does “know publicly” even mean?

The FBI began investigating in June and July or 2016.

1 Like

Thinkingman:

The CEC insists that the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign’s activities began with the dossier, but the FBI’s own statements do not support that.

According to the FBI, the investigation began when an Australian diplomat reported to the FBI that he had been drinking with Trump Foreign Policy Advisor George Papadopoulos who told him that the Russians were providing dirt to the Trump campaign.

Of course, the CEC also insists that the dossier is “phony” despite the fact that almost all of its assertions about political and financial dealings between the Trump campaign and Russia have been confirmed by court filings. The sexual material in the dossier has neither been confirmed for disconfirmed.

And finally, the CEC insists “Hillary” paid to the dossier. Her campaign did support it for a period, but the dossier was initiated by the Rubio campaign as a way to gather dirt on Trump and only picked up by the Clinton campaign after Rubio dropped out.

I urge you to stop spreading fake news.

8 Likes

Here’s a cheaper way to stop illegal immigration than building the wall.

Make it a federal offense to knowingly hire an undocumented alien. Instead of letting those found guilty pay a fine (probably without admitting guilt) strip anyone who owns more than 10% of a business that knowingly hires undocumented immigrants of their citizenship and their US passport. Then deport them.

Let’s put some real teeth into enforcing immigration law. If you choke off the jobs… people will stop coming.

2 Likes

I have said for quite a while now.

If one doesn’t like illegal immigrants coming here for jobs, start throwing people who repeatedly hire them in jail.

The problem will get solved real quick… just not how the anti immigrant proponents think it will be solved.

1 Like

That is seriously funny

That isn’t remotely true. Just because they didn’t release the info publicly doesn’t mean they weren’t aware of what happened. Often times they never tell the public what they re investigating or what they found.

Correct. They confirmed their investigation into the DNC hack publicly on July 25th, 2016

You got Trumped.

Everything was acurate when posted. If you want me to say Trump is the first president not to visit troops on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day since 2002, and not “Christmastime” then fine.

It is not the private sector’s responsibility to secure the border.

Who do you think is hiring them?

Trumped. It’s almost like he knows…

An anti-immigrant president hypocritically employing and abusing illegal immigrants at his businesses isn’t politics? In what world?

1 Like

I know that sarcasm is difficult to detect for some.

It is hard to tell sometimes. Perhaps it’s time for a recalibration of the sarcasm meter?

Sure. His 18 dimensional chess skills really showed us. :roll_eyes:

Couldn’t wait to mock and ridicule. Enjoy your crow.

1 Like