Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I don’t get it.

I sure as hell ain’t singing to you.

Problem solved!

1 Like

1 Like

They made good, simple, rugged aircraft too.

I don’t think she’s going to get anywhere, to be honest- at least in the next presidential election. She would have to get past many of the establishment Democrats in order to get a spot on Capitol Hill, and many of those people have been in the She does show proof that the party is changing its principles. Or redefining them.

I don’t think that burden should be placed on the government. They have no right managing healthcare…and I’m just going to come out and say it, what do politicians know about healthcare and deciding who needs what? The burden creating more affordable healthcare needs to be placed on big pharma and insurance companies.

The way they can do this is the free market, and some regulations being placed on insurance companies, perhaps such as price “ceilings” for big pharma.

There are more ways than one to skin a cat :slight_smile:

For every action there is a reaction.

Trump’s right wing populism has led to leftist populism. The extremes are becoming more extreme.

This isn’t the first time this has happened.

I love that you are posting memes

2 Likes

Well it is certainly easier than having well thought out opinions.

I predict Joe Crowley will beat her this November.

1 Like

Some of them were good.

I’m a huge Su-27 Flanker family fan. It’s a beautiful aircraft with amazing combat capabilities. If I had my own Air Force I would purchase Su-35s and equip them with American AESA radars and avionics.

Part of the reason I’m depressed about our breakdown with Russia is that we will most likely never get to see a joint NATO-Russia exercise again. I’d love to see the best American pilots flying F-22s and the best Russian pilots flying Su-35s fly some mock dogfights.

Wait, are people still trying to make this NY unelected newbie politician out as the new face of the Dem party, or has it been reduced to simply making fun of her?

You made that claim in this thread, and then ran away when I asked how you see that happening.

I’ll ask again - how exactly do you see that playing out?

Do you believe that Crowley will win on the Working Families Party line - a party that doesn’t want him on their ballot, and doesn’t support him?

Do you think he’ll win by write-in votes?

I like them. Some of them are hilarious.

:rofl: you are such a diva. How many times have I tried to post seriously and this kind of mealy mouthed crap is the only response I get? I give up, I’ll do it your way.

BTW, “Trump Sucks!” is not a well thought out opinion.

She’s not appreciably worse in this context than any number of current male Congresspeople, including the innumerate Paul Ryan, who’s one of those dumb-person’s-idea-of-a-smart-person-types regularly presented in My LIberal Media as some sort of brainy, cerebral policy wonk, which is total ■■■■■■■■■ And she’ll more than hold her own with idiots like Louie Gohmert.

1 Like

“Trump sucks!” most certainly is a well thought out opinion. Sometimes mountains of data and anecdotes lead to a well-considered, two-word conclusion.

1 Like