Alex Baldwin exonerated

Judge dismissed Alex Baldwin’s case with prejudice, meaning that he can no longer be prosecuted in this matter.

Good decision.

Prosecutorial misconduct cannot be tolerated.

1 Like

neither can prosecution of hollywood elites

good job cheerleading

3 Likes

From what I know about the case, seems like a fair decision.

1 Like

from what I know about the case, this is negligent manslaughter/homocide but enough about the law, common sense reality, etc.

1 Like

The prosecution ■■■■■■ up with evidence. This is standard procedure in that sort of situation.

3 Likes

He might not be guilty of this, but he’s still a terrible human being.

4 Likes

He’s a turd.

4 Likes

Yet another someone who’s not a convicted felon.

Well done, justice prevails again

:us:

1 Like

Yes, but the evidence in question had nothing to do with Baldwin’s role in this incident. The Judge took a giant leap to dismiss the charges.

Where is the justice for Ms. Hutchins and her family?

3 Likes

Baldwin is a prominent Democrat, so their voters don’t care.

Does exonerated mean punishing the prosecutor and it doesn’t matter whether he committed a crime or not?

1 Like

They “messed up”.

Cash is in the briefcase. Thank you for your time. :rofl:

2 Likes

Based on what?

In today’s crazy world, pointing a gun, pulling the trigger and killing someone without checking whether or not the gun is loaded should not be prosecuted because you’re not responsible for it, if you’re a famous movie star…period.

2 Likes

The fact that that gun would not … could not … fire without him pulling the trigger. Yet he vehemently denies that he did.

2 Likes

As much as I think Alec Baldwin is guilty as sin, the prosecutor botched this case up so bad, it can’t be tried.

I hope they disbar this ■■■■■■■■

They convicted the armorer.

Baldwin is very lucky. I think it is time to end the legal efforts. Waste of time.

3 Likes

It is a revolver at that.

Harder to accidently go off.

As far as him being a turd he is that anyway.

High strung poor excuse for a man imo.

Prosecutor screwed up, the defendant goes free. Its happened before and will happen again.