Alabama mayor keeping it classy

I’m sorry, I just love ideas so much and I hate seeing people try to shame creative thinkers.

1 Like

At the risk of losing braincells…why is bad in quotation.
Also why do we need a solution when there is no problem?

2k aint flyover, it walkover.

Allan

Although I don’t think he meant he’d like to implement the plan, kill em off was his ignorant hypothetical solution. There are bigoted dumbasses in this world, this ones a mayor in Alabama.

nope trump is stupid.

even his cabinet member called him an idiot. and they work with him on a daily basis.

Allan

I was trying to be as kind as I possibly could be to the poster to whose rather fanciful “rationalization” I was responding.

Yeah. Got it. The whole thing reminds me of let God sort em out/sheet of glass speak about the ME. The difference being that they’re Americans, of course. Just wrong headed dumbassedry.

The guy is an idiot. Period.

1 Like

Because that’s what the mayor admitted as a disclaimer
in his comment.

You see no problem? You need to learn to at least see an issue from the other person’s perspective, even if you don’t agree with it. Clearly, if the other person sees a problem, then he will be looking for answers to that problem.

oh i can see it from another side but it does not mean there is an actual problem requiring an actual solution. for example:

i disagree completely with Pepsi drinkers. i think they are foolish, silly, and wasting their money. it is however not a problem to me or anyone else and thus requires no solution

as for the “bad” in quotation mark… it does not appear like so in the quote so i ask again why did you decide to put those extra quotations

“The only way to change it would be to kill the problem out. I know it’s bad to say but without killing them out there’s no way to fix it.”

“The only way to change it would be to kill the problem out. I know it’s bad to say but without killing them out there’s no way to fix it.”

The leap to conclusion is that he wants to kill all the problem people. Why not leap to the conclusion that he’s lamenting it’s impossible to fix the problem instead?

It’s impossible to fix the problem because he can’t kill them. That sounds much better.

6 Likes

That doesn’t make it sound better for him.

Why is it so hard for some of you to call out stupid for being stupid?

5 Likes

All things end in trump for liberals.

Brainstorming…do you take us for idiots with this nonsense paul?

Very interesting that the right is completely missing the issue that homosexuality is not a problem that needs to be solved…

Very telling that they are trying to defend his solutuon and not recognizing that there is not a problem that needs a solution…

3 Likes

The problem is that he sees homosexuality as a problem…

Yeah…it’s not as if CRCs aren’t providing plenty of ammo.

No, the only solution would be to kill the Pepsi drinkers.

1 Like

Of course it might. All it means is that he’ll be emboldened to talk more crap.

Had this tactic not been already used repeatedly I might agree with you. But you guys don’t limit it to extreme situations. You use this as a common tactic to shut down descent or any opinions you might find volatile. People need to speak their mind without worrying about what some maniac might do as a result.

You couldn’t google it successfully because I was making up an example after hypothetically speaking.

This I wouldn’t believe if Jesus Christ came down and told me you were telling the truth. You may be telling the truth but it isn’t commonplace.