Alabama mayor keeping it classy

Nope, Republicans like him more.

Probably push to get him to enter the Presidential race in 2024.

Two internet angels got wings.

By the responses so far? Nope.

In fact nary a single Republican posting in here has condoned the behavior.

Says it all really…there one chance to show some principles and they decide to play boo dems.

The Mayor wrote some pretty awful things in Facebook. The only other people involved were those who brought his posts to light. No protests. No blocking of traffic. Your comparison isn’t very appropriate unless you think these sort of things should remain out out of the public eye.

Bring it in to the public eye all you want. We have another thread titled something to the effect of, should hate speech be protected. If the people of a town or district want to support a person that is questionable or downright abhorrent, should it not be allowed? It’s their choice.

And right.

Is that just a question? If so, then I’ll ask one:

So you’re an idiot?

If this gets flagged because someone thinks I’m implying something about you, then yours should get flagged for the same reason.

Fair enough?

$20 says he’s in the closet.

3 Likes

… and we’re all for pro-choice, no?

1 Like

Still didn’t answer me…

Tolls, nobody but you is taking about their rights. My post in this topic was hoping they would vote him out of office. How is that in any way violating his rights or even hinting at it?

Would you reelect him?

LOL. That all depends on your choices.

he pushes back for sure

Why would you hope they vote him out of office? You don’t live there and he’s not and probably will never be your Mayor. I don’t usually get this far in conversations like these but you have to be kidding me if you don’t think there are a lot of people out there that do not believe or condone deviant behavior. You can’t expect everyone to think like you. This has nothing to do with what I think or who I would reelect. It has everything to do with who the people of Carbon expect from their Mayor. They could elect Pee Wee Hermann for all I care.

1 Like

Tolls, you don’t think calling for the deaths of homosexuals goes a little beyond not condoning “deviant” behavior?

2 Likes

Standard rhetoric from conservative utopia…

But the cost of living is low so its all good…

2 Likes

Amazing stuff

Population - 2,021. Get over it.

This is the best way I can answer you. Of course I do not condone the killing of innocent people anywhere. But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t reelect him out of spite if the alternative was in no way to my liking, hypothetically speaking. Because I know it’s just talk and will never happen.

Consider this. Nancy Pelosi says the only way to get rid of the deplorables is to wipe them out. That’s a horrible thing to say, but would the people of that California district vote for Sheriff Arpaio because she said that? No.