Ain't No Smokin' Gun

Hello forum!

It’s wonderful to be back to see many familiar faces. I have missed many of you. :grinning:

I just wanted to share my happiness and thoughts of the Mueller report by way of song.

:musical_note::musical_note:
No there Ain’t
No Smokin’ Gun
And you can’t place a Spy
just to find one…
So Giddy on UP
Giddy on Out
There’s a New Sheriff in Town…
And You and Yours
Are going Down Down Down Down…Down…
:musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Its great to see your name pop up!!
What we are witnessing is mountains being made out of molehills.

2 Likes

The music is OK, but that woman has the voice of an angel’s mother!

3 Likes

I liked it! Catchy.

2 Likes

Happy Good Friday, Coolidge! Great to see you as well.

2 Likes

Who’s the sheriff in this scenario?

Not Jeff Sessions.

1 Like

No one sold 20% of our uranium supply to Russia.
It’s kind of depressing, that as a teacher, you didn’t know that.

Good luck with that, Lucy! lol

Clapper: Trump Should Be “Happy” That The FBI Was “Spying” On His Campaign

2 Likes

It’s kind of depressing that you find yourself original in trying to insult me as being too stupid for my profession. Every simple liberal on the forum has attempted that at one point in time.

There are a lot of words. Good luck with the reading.

4 Likes

First posted just over a year ago:

There’s a Clinton In cahoots,
Brooklyn’s bussing in more votes,
There’s AntiFa blocking traffic,
It’s blocked up to Jackson Heights,
There’s a pizza party that’s short a child,
And ChiCom influence runs wild,
AG Jeff Sessions where are you?

1 Like

You’re going down, down, down, down, down…

Last week. :point_down:

1 Like

Boomarked! Thanks for the chuckles.

1 Like

Lucy, page 61 of the Mueller report mentions shenanigans by Harry Greenberg (aka Henry Oknyansky) in regards to contact with Michael Caputo.

Why do you suppose that the 13 Angry Democrats (Greg Andres, Rush Atkinson, Ryan Dickey, Michael Dreeben, Kyle Freeny, Andrew Goldstein, Adam Jed, Elizabeth Prelogar, James Quarles, Jeannie Rhee, Brandon Van Grack, Andrew Weissmann, and Aaron Zelinsky) failed to include in the report the fact that he has been a paid FBI spy for 17 years, and was serving in that capacity when he made the contact?

Don’t you think that might have been interesting for readers to know?

Also, do you think we will ever figure out how it is possible that warrants to spy on Carter Page were renewed over and over again? I mean, Mueller said ZERO evidence, so why was this in their wording when they kept requesting that he be wiretapped?

Visible portions showed that the F.B.I. in stark terms had told the intelligence court that Mr. Page “has established relationships with Russian government officials, including Russian intelligence officers”; that the bureau believed “the Russian government’s efforts are being coordinated with Page and perhaps other individuals associated with” Mr. Trump’s campaign; and that Mr. Page “has been collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government.”

Didn’t you know there are now 18 Angry Democrats? Our President has said so.

I seem to remember Peter Strzok and Lisa Page being removed from the team. I just can’t seem to remember why at the moment…

Who are these ham and eggers singing?

I never have and I’ve been posting for 10 years.

Uranium One has been debunked multiple times here. Posting yet another factually incorrect article does not change anything.

You picked an umm… “interesting” time to rejoin this forum.

Almost as if you feel like Trump needs extra defending at the moment.

1 Like

What part of the New York Times article was factually incorrect? I’ll wait.