Ahmaud Arbery Case

I don’t know, but even without the video the non-prosecute decision looks really fishy to me. Plus the lying ti the mom to lull her suspicions. The DA was helping them make this go away rather than just making sound conclusions.

As far as the video, I would hope phones and other potential evidence would have been taken/subpoena as part of the death investigation. Even an OK defensive shoot should have due diligence by investigators.

Can’t just take people at their word about what went down.

Well I haven’t really looked into it beyond seeing the video and saying and hearing the story and saying looks guilty. I have no objection to dealing with anyone who acted improperly in law enforcement or the prosecutors office if it can be proven. Wrap your head around this.

Cops or prosecutors who let white criminals off the hook aren’t privileging white people, it is not a privilege to have criminals released back into your community. Just the opposite. Privilege is getting more of your criminals locked up, not the other way around.

The running over with a car in a different city had something to do with the rittenhouse verdict is pure rightie speculation.

Allan

Thanks for providing you point of view, but my I’m not debating the race angle here. Just renewing focus that this was almost missed justice here.

Race is too complicated a subject to grab my interest in this forum and I seldom if ever debate it here.

Aubrey was treated as a nobody and the perpetrators as friendlies and that looks like a big deficiency in that DA’s office.

It may give us more than that.

One of them was a cop I believe.

It was white supremacy.

The jury didn’t hear the shooter saying ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■.

What would you call that besides extreme racism?

Allan

K…fill in the “leftie” speculation.

Like I said, if that can be shown to be the case, get rid of them or try them if they broke the law. This is the only racial subject I care about. Individual case basis. Broad brushing and systemic nobody can point to, hard pass.

Lifelong criminal with anger issues.

Allan

I took the same tact. That’s why I brushed off your “wrap your head around this”. I’m not trying to suss out your racial perspective here either.

I am surprised that there is not more outrage compared to the “most corrupt blah blah blah ever” when it come to political investigations.

But that’s politics. It gets our emotions more than every day run of the mill policing corruption.

You think light or stiff sentencing will create unrest?

Those investigating this haven’t announced what the motive is…which is quite strange given the amount of time that’s gone by. It’s also just a coincidence between the timing of the verdict and the mass murder. It’s also just a coincidence I’m sure that the two cities were very, very close by each other and suburbs of Milwaukee. I’m sure it quite the coincidence he had many, many posts on his FB page endorsing BLM who was behind the riots Rittenhouse was attempting to stop? Yeah…keep eating and regurgibleating the MSM nonsense being fed and I’ll keep doing what I do…attempt to sort out the truth from the lies being fed.

Light most definitely will. Watch the father.

Nothing to seek.

He stated what happens on this board. (Hint: He didn’t say that YOU personally do it. So don’t go there.)

Well, to be more accurate, if you’re poor, you can’t buy better lawyers. You just get a pimply-faced public defender learning the ropes so he can become a high-priced lawyer.

I’m with you. Justice shouldn’t require a high-priced lawyer.

3 Likes

None of them can get less than a life sentence.

Life with parole is the minimum sentence available for murder (malice and felony) in Georgia.

1 Like

He made it a show inside the courtroom, and now is doing so outside the courtroom.

Nope, just happy there is actually something we can all agree on.

1 Like

Not on the site, in the neighborhood. And they caught the guy.